• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy trolling Port
Having a week end off

This run of luck is very reminiscent of 2007 119 season

Why do Poort get so much luck??

hitman_2007_1.jpg

We employ the very best ... ;)

We aren't lucky, we just aren't as s**t as you're mob.

I hear the crowbots will draft experts this National Draft, they'll select sewage workers .

Bigfooty ha ha ha.jpg

And we didnt have injuries?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using wankatalk 2

I wonder why you cheats aren't having any luck with injury.

Your forward line are falling over at a rate of knots.

I'm not sure whether it's bad luck or karma.

I wonder why you cheats aren't having any luck with injury.

Your forward line are falling over at a rate of knots.

I'm not sure whether it's bad luck or karma.

Tell me about it, i think the season was doomed from the preseason, dunno about karma life has taught me thats a furfy but bad luck absolutely..

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

The old adage - cheats never prosper :D

Another one in footy is that players who are not footy fit pick up injuries easier than fit players.

Bump

s**t Crows side could not beat a Failmantle side missing Pav, Ballantyne and McPharlin

Is Slops going to concede the season is over now?
Lol. We had fair more injuries and Outplayed them still. Crows at full strength are a 10 goal better side then Poort. With our injuries we're pretty even.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. We had fair more injuries and Outplayed them still. Crows at full strength are a 10 goal better side then Poort. With our injuries we're pretty even.

Out played them?

How?

You were convincingly beaten.

Won contested possessions, i50s, tackles basically everything. If we had kicked straight we would've won.

Bad kicking is bad football, not sure how you think you out played a team that convincingly beat you.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, but didn't.

Bad kicking is bad football, not sure how you think you out played a team that convincingly beat you.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, but didn't.
I guess we have different opinions on convincing. 3 goals 8 from set shots. Locked 7goals 4 and we win. Anyway this just isn't our year. Port should win easily next week.

Lol. We had fair more injuries and Outplayed them still. Crows at full strength are a 10 goal better side then Poort.

Mindless drivel.

With our injuries we're pretty even.

Yeah, sure thing ... :rolleyes:

That's why we are even on the ladder .............. errrrr .......... :rolleyes:

Won contested possessions, i50s, tackles basically everything. If we had kicked straight we would've won.

All that is meaningless if you cannot score, the Dockers strangled yas, and outscored you, they had more scoring shots. The crowbots choked under the pressure, which means they are a very poor football franchise.

I guess we have different opinions on convincing. 3 goals 8 from set shots. Locked 7goals 4 and we win. Anyway this just isn't our year. Port should win easily next week.

They had more scoring shots and led all game?

Think your tears are clouding your judgement.

Back