Port Adelaide Fist Car / Trailer

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember once the Vodafone mobile phone mascot got into a friendly push and shove with the cat mascot - we were going to play Geelong. The phone actually decked the cat - it was soooo funny!

after the cat had hit the phone “in the zero” as my youngest daughter said on the night.

You have to question the motives of a poster with the name PortLadelaide. I mean, PortAdelad is staring you right in the face. A failure of Salopek = Salad Pack proportions.

The funk squad dancers were pretty good, but i dont see why they thought a bunch of 13 year olds dancing to rihanna was gonna pump up a football crowd

You have to question the motives of a poster with the name PortLadelaide. I mean, PortAdelad is staring you right in the face. A failure of Salopek = Salad Pack proportions.
You could have just asked for the pic with this account.
No need to create another.

The funk squad dancers were pretty good, but i dont see why they thought a bunch of 13 year olds dancing to rihanna was gonna pump up a football crowd

A tactic aimed at engaging with the youth but ended up engaging with the latent kiddy fiddler market instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back