2nds Port Adelaide vs Glenelg - Round 10 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

I am interested to hear from someone who was at the game re the form of Tom Clurey.
IE, Is he showing enough to suggest he will be good enough to make it at AFL level?
IMHO I thought Tommy played one of his better games as part of an undermanned defensive group.
It doesn't matter what I think but my informed impression is that KH doesn't believe in him as a first 22 AFL player just yet.

HHiiifQ.png

MNQ7jzT.png

I saw an incognito Andrew Capel shake his head in the last quarter when Port were actually awarded a free kick - I knew he was a pathetic reporter but discovering he is a Bays supporter explained much.
And if we got a free it must mean it was actually there - which says a lot about his knowledge of footy.

On another tangent, what has happened with this last kick rule? I saw three cases, two favouring Glenelg and one Port, where the kick went out untouched and was given a throw-in. Admittedly one was from a pack in the centre where everyone was being tackled and two were passes that just missed their mark by a bit but I thought that didn't matter, it was a free against the last kicker.

I love him but he's crazy brave for his size.
Has a long history of minor injuries. If he ever had even a remote chance of making an AFL list, these little niggles have held him back.

did you watch the game?
I did and although not in the stands so view compromised the umpiring in the 3rd qtr especially
the latter part of it when they got a run on was tantamount to cheating.
Mitchell was done htb 'right in front of me' when he had h/balled off. Umps blindsided yet still called it :eek:.
Mitch was so pissed off he showed a fist to the little green cheat. Dad's Army wing were seriously pissed off
with the umps in this 3rd term period.
Nothing we haven't all seen before. There's only one conclusion. The cheats hate us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did and although not in the stands so view compromised the umpiring in the 3rd qtr especially
the latter part of it when they got a run on was tantamount to cheating.
Mitchell was done htb 'right in front of me' when he had h/balled off. Umps blindsided yet still called it :eek:.
Mitch was so pissed off he showed a fist to the little green cheat. Dad's Army wing were seriously pissed off
with the umps in this 3rd term period.
Nothing we haven't all seen before. There's only one conclusion. The cheats hate us.
yeah i saw it all too, completley fcked us in the third qtr

Very disappointed with Butch and to a lesser extent Clurey

They had a chance with the injuries etc to cement themselves a selection in the next week or so

Dont these guys know there career is on the line

did you watch the game?

No question the umpires did their usual orchestrated act to screw us but we should have been that much better than this Glenelg side. I'm watching teams wearing our famous jumper not being aggressive enough at the contest. Only some boys are and the rest either don't or pick and choose their moments. It is deplorable. Today I wondered if Chad began to bring back that naughties keepies off game.

Very disappointed with Butch and to a lesser extent Clurey

They had a chance with the injuries etc to cement themselves a selection in the next week or so

Dont these guys know there career is on the line
I think people still believe in the tooth fairy will come and sprinkle JB with some fairy dust and transform him into a real player.
games well and truly over, its a shame but Port must move on we already have lost a lot of ground procrastinating.

Not trolling.

Ah Chee and Mitchell were your best.

Umpiring while favourable to the Bays, was not the reason for the result.
I'm not trolling either. :rolleyes:Yes, I liked Mitchell's game. True, the umps are frustrating and are usually not the reason for the result yet your mob made a massive fuss a few weeks ago about them. Curious, do you think your club's response was over the top?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back