2nds Port Adelaide vs WWT Eagles - Round 8 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s no way Port will be this inefficient against the dogs on Saturday, especially given the latter have (for the last 5 seasons) been wasteful going forward. So wasteful that centrals have not posted a score of 100 in over 5 years. Expect the defence to rebound with ease

Stats say we had twice as many i50s (63 for 8.11). Is that true? Horrendous conversion if so.
They just clogged up the back 50 all day and hit us on the counter and we played straight into it. We are clearly significantly more talented, but our execution was insanely poor.

Imagine being an oppo player leaving the field after these games any having any sense of pride and satisfaction after getting the umps cheating for you

I'm sure they must notice the difference the following week when they play another of the SANFL's teams.

The problem is that while narkle might be smashing it in the middle for our reserves, he’s not going to be playing that position in our league side.

Think it was the same problem he had at the cats.

Maybe not, but at least it shows that Narkle can get the ball and use it. After a slow start Narkle showed a bit of class and along with Sam Hayes I thought he was close to our best after half time. The guy can only produce the goods in the position he is played in and admittedly I am passing judgement on the strength of one SANFL game but I think he might turn out to be a reasonable pick up.

I wish I could say the same thing for Orazio Fantasia, on today's performance his career at Alberton is almost over. Same goes for Tom Jonas as he looked every inch an SANFL defender today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umps must get back to the change rooms and hive plenty of high fives for a job well done. Risky at the end though. Hard to get teams over the line when have to let obvious ones go like that.

58f0fc106cda6fb7d6d9f333a6c73ea1.jpg

Incoming rant from a s**t game to watch.

We actively try not to win these games. Unless he is injured why is Jackson not out there?.

I get that we are developing but why is Hayes not rucking from he start of that quarter. Has shown on multiple games the ability to allow us to get a run on.

You know what until we decide that this club is about winning every time we take the field then we won't win when it matters.

Get us out of a competition where it matters if we win if you don't play to win.

Feel massively disrespected as a supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back