blackdiamond

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2000
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints, Detroit Tigers
Port defeated the NTFL tonight in Darwin, scores are as follows.

Port Adelaide 5.1 7.5 11.8 15.13 (103)
NTFL 4.4 6.7 9.9 10.9 (69)

Goals - Port Adelaide: Warren Tredrea 4.1, Stuart Dew, Chad Cornes 2.1, Nick Stevens 2, Fabian Francis 1.3, Roger James, Josh Francou, Peter Burgoyne 1.1, Cain Ackland 1, Mark Harwood, Matthew Primus, Jarrad Schofield 0.1

Goals - NTFL: Ronnie Burns 2, Jamie Rhodes, Matt Whelan, Kelvin Maher, Brant Chambers, Trent Hentschel, Shannon Motlop, Daniel Motlop, Braun Brush

Congratulations Port Adelaide!

Super way to start the season, so lets keep it up.

Port and Essendon are the only teams from last years AFL season that are on a winning streak. Ports last loss came in Round 20 against Hawthorn, every other side since this point apart from Essendon have lost.

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

Looks like Tredders has been doing some much needed off-season work on his goal-kicking

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

It must of been a good win, even though I didn't get to see it. I noticed Crow54 has taken the Mickey out of us Port supporters on the Crows post page, over last night victory, but I have set him straight.

Back Seat of a Taxi!

You Tosser! Like who the hell are you anyway?

So I take it that you support the Kangaroos, did you notice that Shannon and Daniel Motlop played for the NTFL team?

You are probably asking yourself who are those players. They play for your team idiot but being a Kangaroos supporter you probably don't know much apart from Wayne Carey.

There were other AFL players in the NTFL team as well, for example: Matt Whelan(Melbourne), Dean Rioli (Essendon)and Ronnie Burns (Geelong).

Why don't you get your facts straight first before you make a stupid idiotic statement.

The post topic was not to yell out that Port won a game, win or lose this topic would have been set up. It was just making aware to all Port supporters the result from the match as there was no media outlet to hear the game from.

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

Are you sure you weren't bragging that you won a game? Something like Essendon & Power Pricks are the only undefeated teams in the AFL.

Maybe you should join John Cahill in the funny farm.

------------------
Can You Feel My Love Buzz

Good one Back Seat!!

The Shrinks are busy in Port Adelaide1

warrior
smile.gif

warrior

I don't know who the hell you are but piss off.

You are posting on a Port Adelaide board. In case you haven't noticed there are actually some rules. Do what you like on the main board, but if you want to come here you must actually show some restraint.

Mindless bagging of Port Adelaide or the people posting here is out of line, and shows you up as a juevenille half wit, with nothing better to do than chase other people around a private bulletin board making brainless comments.

Piss off back to where you came from toad.

ptw

indeed

and when I post stuff about Port on the main board...say what you like....

but this is not the main board so just show some respect.

Back seat of a taxi.....funny....I also named my kids after where they were conceived.

ptw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fine thanks bsoat....thanks for asking (predictble but at least you were on the ball)

by the way...naming yor own kids "Palm1,2,3,4,5" doesn't count.

ptw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back