Remove this Banner Ad

nomisg

Debutant
Nov 1, 2006
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
GSW
Brad Ebbert and the great Wanganeen, came back home.

Anyone got a list of players plying their trade at different clubs but are Port in the heart?

Scott Gumbleton

Anyone got a list of players plying their trade at different clubs but are Port in the heart?
Lycett and Partington at West Coast
Thompson and Ramsey at Crows
Lemmens at Gold Coast
Broomhead and Greenwood at Collingwood
Enright at Geelong
Burgoyne at Hawthorn
Thomas at North
Hamilton at the Bulldogs

Lemmens at Gold Coast
Enright at Geelong
Burgoyne at Hawthorn
Thomas at North
Hamilton at the Bulldogs

Thompson, Enright and Thomas would be as 'Port in the heart' as Alan Didak was.

Corey Enright :)

Lemmens at Gold Coast
Enright at Geelong
Burgoyne at Hawthorn
Thomas at North
Hamilton at the Bulldogs

just to add that Burgoynes father in law is Greg Phillips

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaun Burgoyne is dead to me. Never to be forgiven. He is dead.
Why?
Your anger should be aimed at the people that got the club to the state/mess/shambles that saw Port players wanting to leave.

Blaming players is the easy option.

Why?
Your anger should be aimed at the people that got the club to the state/mess/shambles that saw Port players wanting to leave.

I'm surprised at the intensity of the resentment that some people still hold over this.

Even if you think the club was 100% dudded and had no role to play in Shaun's decision, it was almost 8 years ago.

Get the f@#k over it!

Skedaddle in hard times from a club that has strong family ties to go glory hunting yea I can't see why ppl hold a bit of anger.

Overrated for his actual output with us & gets away with it in a dominant Hawthorn side.. no surprise he's only a one time AA.

I used to be angry at Jr Burger but I'm over it now. It cuts deep that he's more Hawthorn now than Port. He clearly made the right career move and not just because of Hawthorn's 3-peat. Port were a shambles at the end of 2009 and it didn't change until 2013. Missing finals 2 years in a row isn't good but the club is far more professional and on solid ground than during Shaun's last couple of years with us.

Why?

What anger. I got over it fairly quickly. I was stunned like all Port supporters at what he did. Unlike you, I don't look for scapegoats within the club so I could come on here and behave appallingly against Port Adelaide with mischievous bullshit.
Your doing it all wrong. Port supporters support the club, not some disloyal sook who dumped Port Adelaide like bag of s**t to become poos and wees wank. Maybe you should go with your hero and become a poos and wees boy too. Burgoyne will be on TV next round in his poos and wees jumper, not Port colours, so enjoy the Hawthorne game. Then get a ****ing grip and start supporting the club, not an individual. You posted "Blaming players is the easy option" You just don't get it. I hope Choco ran over your bastard of a cat.

"Shaun Burgoyne will be Prime Minister one day"

"70% of Shaun Burgoyne is better than 100% of anyone else"

"Okay Phil, I will hike up our 137 years of history's skirt and pull our knickers to the side because 'it's a Grand Final'"

Bring Choco back to finish what he started, I reckon.

What anger. I got over it fairly quickly. I was stunned like all Port supporters at what he did. Unlike you, I don't look for scapegoats within the club so I could come on here and behave appallingly against Port Adelaide with mischievous bullshit.
Your doing it all wrong. Port supporters support the club, not some disloyal sook who dumped Port Adelaide like bag of s**t to become poos and wees wank. Maybe you should go with your hero and become a poos and wees boy too. Burgoyne will be on TV next round in his poos and wees jumper, not Port colours, so enjoy the Hawthorne game. Then get a ****ing grip and start supporting the club, not an individual. You posted "Blaming players is the easy option" You just don't get it. I hope Choco ran over your bastard of a cat.

Wow :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back