Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2011
MacDonald Park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, CDFC, MUFC, Redbacks
Surprised no thread was posted much earlier given the importance.

Anyway an absolute MUST win, hope the trio under a flu cloud will front up, will need them.

Ports by 15 points, as is the case with away showdowns we likely won’t have it all our way even with the croms’ outs.

Interested to see if shitpants Keyes tries to run with Rozee.

We’ll have too much class and win.

This is their GF as it tends to be every year so expect they don’t roll over but will be 23-32 pts.

Rozee BOG.

Absolutely must win. A couple losses on the trot and Brisbane very likely to leapfrog us earlier in the day makes this our most important game of the year so far.

If we lose this I think we can kiss goodbye any premiership dreams.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Going down with a couple of port mates to see the game looking foward to it. As long as the sniffles haven't effected too many this should be close to your biggest winning margin for the year. What they did to you in the second showdown in 2017 when they were top and you were average you will do to them tonite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea I was confident until seeing how flat Collingwood were last night, I now expect a coit tightening close shittruck of a game.

Did you see them walk out from the rooms? not sure if they were flat of full of themselves.

It's all very dependent when you are up and about isn't it. probably a loss they needed.

Did you see them walk out from the rooms? not sure if they were flat of full of themselves.

It's all very dependent when you are up and about isn't it. probably a loss they needed.
Collingwood do the giggling school girl thing before every match, they were flat as buggery a step off the pace all night & missed umpteen sodas.

Hubby is going with a crows mate, so I'm hoping he makes it home alive.
Think the crows will win due to "home ground advantage." ROB will have a field day.

Surprise me Port, carn.

If Drew doesn't go straight to Dawson from the first centre bounce then Ken should be sacked immediately.

Also if Drew does go straight to Dawson from the first centre bounce Ken should be sacked immediately, but slightly less so than in the previous scenario.

If Drew doesn't go straight to Dawson from the first centre bounce then Ken should be sacked immediately.

Also if Drew does go straight to Dawson from the first centre bounce Ken should be sacked immediately, but slightly less so than in the previous scenario.

I think we should sack him before the game just to make sure of it.

If we can't beat 13th with a couple of key outs we won't be featuring anywhere near the pointy end. Ideally it needs to decisive from the get go to restore some confidence going into some tough games, but we don't play like that.

Port by 4 goals, doing just enough to stop any momentum they might build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back