Game Day Round 19, 2023: Port Adelaide Magpies vs Collingwood at Adelaide Oval.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bad has Wines become?

We've gone from the worst leader ever of the PAFC to the second worst leader ever for the PAFC. Good leadership assessment Ken!

He was putrid tonight.

Too many guys unable to do anything when it counts, or for that matter, most times. Too many passengers.

McEntee is pointless. Can't win a contest, his defensive work is nothing but a myth give or take the odd moment, gets in the way of players as he desperately tries to get a stat. Absolute pointless.

Farrell lost us the game with soft efforts. He played ok and has played some good games but just goes to show what he's actually made of.

Our wings are a distaser zone, we get nothing from them at all and when Wines goes hiding out there it's even worse.

So angry over that.

We're close but just far too many mentally weak and not good enough for AFL types that let us down every single time it matters.

Did Collingwood get pinned for one holding the ball? Did any critical decision go your way? That Jamie Elliott mark was out. F**k the umps and f**k Collingwood, Port were robbed. AFL manufactures this Collingwood fairytale.

QFT

I don't want to be a negative Nancy but while we did have bad umpiring and bad goal kicking, great or premiership clubs should really overcome that and still win the game.

We don't have that.

It's just a repeat of the Richmond prelims.

Idk I just felt a lack of want and ruthlessness to be a premiership side.

Well at least we showed that with some more polish and intel from this game we're a good chance against Collingwood in the finals.
At the MCG where the noise of affirmation from 90k feral pies supporters will make the umpires job simple to dish out a reaming. I think not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We coughed it up with our inaccuracy but it's pretty clear who the better side is. A team with Evans and McEntee + Dixon, Lycett, Wines and Boak all but finished physically is just not going to be good enough.

We've been one of the most inaccurate goal kicking side for years. It's normal for us.

You guys are nuts it wasn't the same old s**t at all. Pressure was elite from both sides. Lessons aplenty before September.
It was similar.

Bad kicking.
Shitting the bed.
Umpire howlers.
The other team just walking goals in or getting their set shots while we need GOTY contenders, or Rioli to deck his opponent.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

The Elliott mark looked in to me on the replay but who knows? Didn't feel to me that the umpiring favoured Collingwood. Goal-kicking is the thing we should be focusing on - it's been our Achilles' heel for 10 years.
Who knows? The replay
He touched it inside the line it bubbled and then he marked it over the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back