Game Day Round 19, 2023: Port Adelaide Magpies vs Collingwood at Adelaide Oval.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We coughed it up with our inaccuracy but it's pretty clear who the better side is. A team with Evans and McEntee + Dixon, Lycett, Wines and Boak all but finished physically is just not going to be good enough.

I’m kind of not even mad. It’s a weird feeling. Not mad, not disappointed, kind of just indifferent.

Collingwood aren’t losing on grand final day at the G anyway
Our young dynamic mids were too much for them for most of the night. To the point where they subbed Mitchell because they were too slow. I'm not convinced their midfield does better against us on a sunny day in September.

Kick straight and we win.
Ollie is a ghost out there, Evans isn’t afl standard, Dixon and Lycett are barely able to run.
Willie will be out for weeks for that cheap shot.

Wasted chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nice try pear.. typical mexican refs give soft frees to wobblers in the last some - Dacos. had his is eyes closed and was dropping seconds before the soft free (soft coc.....) That seemed their instruction for the last and why not when you know the yellow pis.. farte..s are with you. loved the out of bounds free to the painted midget resulting in a goal and hilarious how the camera caught the ref clapping when it went through. way to go V/afl.
I doubt if they get this in a Grand final - but hopefully we find out

Whether or not that mark was in or out (it sure as hell looked out on the slo mo replay) look at the media completely ignore it post match lol. They’ve not mentioned the decision once so far and I’m wondering if they will other than his kick.
It looked way more IN than I was expecting. Live I thought he had marked the ball in Perth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back