Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have pulled out the big guns to promote their heritage too!

Now there is their rich history, along with their bright future! :drunk:

View attachment 1019962
Why did they get a 45 yo office worker to model the guernsey with Mark Bickley

lol dude schoenberg looks so fat

Prison Bars at AFL and AFL Reserves level, and Alberton home games at AFL reserves level + some type of digital pass to watch away AFL reserves games.
Surely the digital pass would be available for all teams bar us though?

Isn't that the way it works?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought it was a tuck shop lady

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What will be your favourite names on the Crows Guernsey? There's a few to choose from.

The Port Boys who returned to the nest.

Hodges
Brown
Chalmers

The hacks

Nick Gill
Ian Perrie
And friends

The runaways

Bock
Davis
Dangerfield
Gunshot
Betts
Lever
Keith
Henderson
Tippett
Cameron
Greenwood

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Edgie disagrees, but in my interactions with Tex, haven’t been able to fault him.
He is a galoot, but he’s not a campaigner.

Half a doze first 22 crows flying the nest in half a dozen or so years unimpressed with culture can be wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damn, I thought Ken McGregor had let himself go but that’s a currently listed player?

Schoenberg looked like that during the season too. I don't know if it's just the way he is or what.

He legit looks like Toady from neighbours. With a dash of Cosi too.

Half the blokes on that Guernsey are probably ******* repulsed to be on it.

This whole forced heritage meme is so cringe. Very "direction of the board"

Adelaide-Crows-Clash-Guernsey-2021-Replica-1__08276.1605678363.jpg

chloe.gif

I know we like to hate on them, and I would've gone with red personally but I think changing the Blue Guernsey to red or yellow but otherwise keeping their identity / look is a good idea. Better than the other attempts at clash Guernseys they've had in the past.

That canary yellow will never not be awful. Why the * are a team called the Crows yellow, black and red?

Oh that's right. Born in a court room as a pseudo state team.

Last edited:
I'm absolutely certain that right now, if an AFL football game took place and I had to fill in, I'd surely look more at home than that guy.

That's not a professional footballer, let alone a young one! Dane Swan was a little more rotund than normal but he had a decade of match fitness to counter it, but this guy is a teenager. No way he was like one of the top 100 options to draft!

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Half a doze first 22 crows flying the nest in half a dozen or so years unimpressed with culture can be wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

True, but captaincy is a different kettle of fish.
Especially when dealing with the Melbourne posh school lot.

I’m also going on absolute minimal contact!

I know we like to hate on them, and I would've gone with red personally but I think changing the Blue Guernsey to red or yellow but otherwise keeping their identity / look is a good idea. Better than the other attempts at clash Guernseys they've had in the past.

I agree. It’s simple, it works as a clash, doesn’t have a cartoon or a Jackson Pollock painting on it. It’s probably the one thing they got right this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back