Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chalk and cheese.

Port's forward line: Dixon, Marshall, Mitch, Fanta, Gray and Rozee
Crows: Tex, Frampton, Fogarty, Rowe, McHenry, McAdam

Assuming Walker eventually reverts to form, not one of those forwards would get a game for us. And you left out Motlop who's better than all their smalls too.

Sorry don’t know which thread to ask this but Western Stand members, have the showdown and bulldogs games come out to reserve yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox Footy just ran the Ben Cunnington Advanced Hair ad, even though he's chucked it in and reverted to slap head.

Hawks are weird. On paper, picking up O'Meara, Mitchell, Scully, Patton and Wingard should havd set them up nicely but its gone really quite badly.
Injury prone
Vanilla accumulator
Injury prone accumulator
Injury prone

That leaves Wingard as the best option for a game winner but as we know he's not the player he was.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I had a 1973 Gallant good little car

my first car was a 70s galant wagon. it was a lump of poo. must have had about 30kw at the wheels, struggled to pull itself uphill. still managed to crack 160km/h in it plowing down willunga hill. P platers are a danger to themselves and others.

Fox Footy just ran the Ben Cunnington Advanced Hair ad, even though he's chucked it in and reverted to slap head.
images

advanced hair.. yeah yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back