Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I start barracking for Richmond because it helps our top 4 chances.

Then I question if I should be because it probably hurts our chances of winning tomorrow if an opportunity opens up.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
In my head I've conceded tomorrow, but another top 4 side losing and staying level with us would be a huge bonus.

Brisbane certainly seem far more vulnerable away from the GABBA.

Old and over the hill jack kicks 5 against brisbane.

While young dixon pisses the bed against them.
Yep. Just another one of our senior players who usually let us down when it counts. Same story for the last 10years or so. We supporters can write the script depending on the scenario. 4 goals down to 1 at qtr time we know we will generally lose. Come back for a bit then s**t the bed and lose. Jesus I am sick of the same s**t.

Some really good goal kicking from set shots from both sides. We stink in this area.
Our oversll conversion rate is pretty good. I think 4th best. Havent seen the set shot stats and compared to others, but we have missed some simple shots at critical times this year, or not even made the distance.

What is the contract status of Shai Bolton.?He is good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fev was undoubtedly a champion, but they're hard to compare. It was an era where CHF and FF were genuinely different positions instead of the modern era where they're all just key forwards.

I don't think we're as good in the early 2000s if we swap Tredders for Fev. Still good, but Tredders was so much more than just a goalkicker.

Treds also left countless bags on the table playing upfield/falling victim to Choco’s tinkering/in-game load management.

In isolation, that day against Carlton where he played on David Teague and kicked 4 in the first quarter without breaking a sweat could’ve resulted in giving Fred Fanning’s record a shake.

Instead Choc actively powered down like a big college team playing Appalachian State in the 80’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back