Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Hang on is this a Richmond hone game?

Bizarre isn't it. Supposedly some of these shifted games were with a view to where teams are meant to be playing the following week, but both Richmond and Brisbane are due to play at the MCG in R19. Meanwhile this week they've moved two all Vic games up north and kept the two MCG games as is, plus of course sending our team from a safe place to a place of danger. :drunk:

Magpiespowaz

Half-Baked Oonchuck
May 30, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Would like to know how Tredrea's stats debut - 2005 stack up, until injuries and the dreaded decoy role sunk so much of his output.

Even just plodding with average numbers 2006 - 2010 should have seen him smash many others but he had a coach actively sabotaging his returns (and Warren being a club first man was ok with it).

Not including 2009 of course. He could've been having a 2009 every year.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 7.51.10 pm.png

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Unpopular opinion incoming, but I reckon Fevola was better than Tredders at their respective peaks. Fevs stats read off as someone who played in a flag contender year in, year out, not for the perennial wooden spooners. He's incredibly underrated and if he played in a side competing for flags or just wasn't a dickhead off the field, he'd be on par with Buddy as the best KPF this century.

Fev was undoubtedly a champion, but they're hard to compare. It was an era where CHF and FF were genuinely different positions instead of the modern era where they're all just key forwards.

I don't think we're as good in the early 2000s if we swap Tredders for Fev. Still good, but Tredders was so much more than just a goalkicker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree and I can't even see the link.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
From the coach who made a GF, top this year and how’s Pro Geelong power brokers in AFL admin lol

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks

fu** this guy. fu** Geelong and fu** the VFL.

Guy whose twin brother is after a plum job at the AFL defends the AFL against legitimate criticism.

Fillum at eleven.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
In hindsight I think we really fluffed taking Williams overs Robertson in the draft. Very good signs he’ll become a very good player and a young centre mid which is exactly what we need
Let's wait til Williams has a few AFL pre seasons to see if he can get to AFL standard fitness first. He could be the explosive mid we neeed.

I'm not sure that Robertson is the kind of mid we need more of

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

In hindsight I think we really fluffed taking Williams overs Robertson in the draft. Very good signs he’ll become a very good player and a young centre mid which is exactly what we need

He was taken the pick before Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back