Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if he’d start thinking about coming home if they kept playing the old blokes and kept losing all year -
Pies first rounder for him ??
Or would that be paying too much !!🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
A first rounder for a guy that hasn’t kicked a ball at AFL level yet and was taken with pick 20? That would be nuts

I wonder if he’d start thinking about coming home if they kept playing the old blokes and kept losing all year -
Pies first rounder for him ??
Or would that be paying too much !!🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How did I miss this?

Uppercut yourself sir/madam.

We'll take him for our F4 if Pies pay his wage. Would be depth as he ain't getting a game over Banners on form.

That's given me a thought for fixing the draft a bit, what if, finishing bottom 4 locks your 2nd pick at 19-22 because these are really the clubs getting shafted the most. So, pick 18 would push back to 23 after a bid on the night rather than 19. You could even make it that it only applies if the original holder of the pick has it
Agree with the sentiment behind this idea but it just wouldnt work in practice.
For example imagine if we had out R2 pick on the last day last year. Under your proposed scenario we’d be better off throwing the game to finish 15th instead of 14th.
It just creates too many problems.
Scrap academies and FS picks is the real answer but there’s no one brave enough in the AFL to propose it.

disappointed standing in the rain GIF
That GIF is truly mesmerising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Port lead the league in feral crowd bogans. There to see their feral bogan king, Charlie Dixon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back