Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

0-22
Can't bring myself to cheer for a wc win

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I can against the Pies or Saints because
A - picks are awesome
B - WC are so **** they'll still finish bottom

We don't want them going 0-22 anyway because they'll probably get PPs. It's funnier watching them trying to rebuild with 1 top 30 pick a year (even if I think its total BS and am on their side re compromised drafts).

A - picks are awesome

We don't want them going 0-22 anyway because they'll probably get PPs. It's funnier watching them trying to rebuild with 1 top 30 pick a year (even if I think its total BS and am on their side re compromised drafts).
That's given me a thought for fixing the draft a bit, what if, finishing bottom 4 locks your 2nd pick at 19-22 because these are really the clubs getting shafted the most. So, pick 18 would push back to 23 after a bid on the night rather than 19. You could even make it that it only applies if the original holder of the pick has it

That's given me a thought for fixing the draft a bit, what if, finishing bottom 4 locks your 2nd pick at 19-22 because these are really the clubs getting shafted the most. So, pick 18 would push back to 23 after a bid on the night rather than 19. You could even make it that it only applies if the original holder of the pick has it
Yeah, but don't start it until West Coast get out of the bottom 4.

A - picks are awesome

i get that & the head agrees, but the heart wants the scum to lose every game for the rest of eternity.
may they become the Washington Generals of the AFL

I would argue a founding list should be able to contend at some point in its lifetime even if they don't get all that close.
Why?

But a lot of our failings were our own because we were totally underprepared. We elected to force the AFL into expanding rather than recognising that it was in their interest and using that to our advantage. End result, we were bent over.

Port handled it so much better.

We were definitely bent over, and we supplied the lube.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see Brisbane winning this. Hope I'm wrong. Grand Final curse has got them down bad.

Are the Pies back or are Brisbane just cooked? Bit of both?
Pies midfield looks like absolutely ****. They should have been 6 goals down at half time.

If they can maintain the pressure, maybe, but if it falls off I don't think so.

Brisbane look rubbish. So many fumbles and so much panicking.

disappointed standing in the rain GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back