Game Day Port v Richmond @ Adelaide Oval, Round 8, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

WELL ABOUT ruddy TIME PEOPLE ARE SEEING IT. ITS ONLY TAKEN ME THREE WEEKS OF COPPING ABUSE FOR SOME OTHERS TO FINALLY START SAYING THE SAME THING

I didn't abuse anybody. I have been saying for weeks that it is my opinion that 'tinkering' with the game plan is the fault

I'm actually starting to believe there's problems in the box or something. We are no longer a tight, unified club. Something is seriously wrong.

It feels like it. I have a suspicion it's deeper than that. Thinking back to that first home game and everything felt off, from Kochy's big day out to the way we played. There was a feeling of 'mission accomplished' from the club which seems to have rubbed off on the players. Since then we have put ourselves under pressure and have been found wanting.

The problem is, I can't see a way out of it at the moment. Something needs a shake-up. Maybe it's a few under performing, veterans who need a run in the SANFL. Anything else seems too drastic at the moment. Let it go much longer and the drastic will become the necessary.

thats it...im switching the tv off. dont know how i got ths far tbh.

im really at a loss. those who hang on and think we are still ok are kidding themselves. the season is over. we may make the 8, but i very much doubt it. we definitley have no plan B, and our plan A is not that good anymore, but on top of it our players are all playing terribly.

Jonas
Westhoff
Lobbe
Boak
Hartlett
Bobby
schulz
monfries
sam gray

Im sure there are other but they are so bad ive forgotten they are playing

oh white....how the hell wasnt this guy subbed?

all shite

Lot of emotion in there, not agree entirely, but we need to find answers

WELL ABOUT ruddy TIME PEOPLE ARE SEEING IT. ITS ONLY TAKEN ME THREE WEEKS OF COPPING ABUSE FOR SOME OTHERS TO FINALLY START SAYING THE SAME THING
I'd hardly say you were copping abuse. Our corpse is still warm and you're looking to score cheap points, congratulations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd hardly say you were copping abuse. Our corpse is still warm and you're looking to score cheap points, congratulations.

not looking to score cheap points at all. i hate watching this tripe. but a forum is a place to express your opinion. and i cant stand jerks that just call names when you dont say something they like, then their merry band of equal dipshits like thier posts for some reason.

and the dumbass abuse continues. its not point scoring. its reminding the jerks of the abuse copped for stating the obvious.

> abuses people
> says he is being abused

What are you talking about? Both my statements are valid, stop living in fantasy land and come back to reality.
Walsh was tactically remarkable this weekend yeep, I agree on baffling selections... missing Richardson or Walsh is bullshit

not looking to score cheap points at all. i hate watching this tripe. but a forum is a place to express your opinion. and i cant stand jerks that just call names when you dont say something they like, then their merry band of equal dipshits like thier posts for some reason.
You say a forum is for expressing opinions, but you're clearly upset that someone disagreed with yours. I don't recall any name calling, just disagreement.

We're in a bad enough spot as it is, without turning on each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back