Game Day Port vs Richmond - "Yep. Thank you. Have a good day."

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone even care any more?

Weather looks pretty rubbish.

Good news is whether it's one more game, 3 more games, a year and 3 more games, or 5 years and 3 more games, we're another step closer to #sackhinkley

Plus Teakle in will be nice to see.

The most exciting thing about this season is watching Collingwood have enough belief and determination to fall over the line week after week, and seeing what a new president and untried coach can do.

Make it happen Port.

Tigers by however much they want and more posts in the SH thread than the GD one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Asked Mrs if I could streak tonight carrying a sack hinkley banner....

😳 She said it would be a bit cold... And I would look like an angry hairy lesbian 😳
Doesn’t sound like a no to me.

Maybe this is Ken's swansong as coach - the thought gets me excited, unlike the game itself.

Before a swan dies doesn't it let out one last beautiful note, otherwise known as a swansong?

I'd take the L tonight but hope for good games from Burgoyne, Mead, Schofield, Georgiades and Bergman, these guys are the future after all.

....... What's that ?

I will enjoy a win as much as a loss. If it's a win, woo hoo. If it's a loss, hope it's a big one.

Expect Rozee to have a big one. Teakle will be great to see. How many goals will Jack Riewoldt kick in the last ten minutes?

Carn Ports and darn Donuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back