Ports AFL Guernsey History (Pictures)

Remove this Banner Ad

I scanned in on Friday and didn't see they were selling it on the website until today. The website jpeg linked too small compared to my scan.

Just yanking your chain mate.

Atually I was just excited to think that maybe I was one step ahead of you for once in my life :). I guess not :(

Bring this back!

port-adelaide-afl-mens-reebok-2008-clash-guernsey-jersey-size-s~27627499.jpg

One of my all time favourite guernsey's of any team. Would make a better away strip then the white one they use now.

Only Melbourne's silver guernsey beats that as the least inspiring guernsey design ever

It's right up there with the white/teal, surfie, two dolphins making love abomination.

That was the worst of the worst, that confirmed we had some people running our club who had NFI.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only Melbourne's silver guernsey beats that as the least inspiring guernsey design ever

As s**t as some of our recent designs have been, at least they meant something/had a story behind them.

That away guernsey looked s**t, meant nothing and just appeared to no-one's approval.

I reckon this gives the grey striped thing a run for it's money as the worst thing we have ever worn.

Port-5.gif

^First guernsey in history to incorporate a photographed image, by the by.

i've seen you bring this up many times as a defence of that jumper, but being first at something is only an achievement if the thing you do is worthwhile.

we could have the first jumper with dog s**t on it too, but i'd rather we didn't.

i've seen you bring this up many times as a defence of that jumper, but being first at something is only an achievement if the thing you do is worthwhile.

we could have the first jumper with dog s**t on it too, but i'd rather we didn't.

Well yeah, but at least we were trying to be genuinely innovative despite the end result somewhat missing the mark.

In a perfect world our only problem would've been to find a decent clash guernsey with the prisonbar speaking for itself.

This guernsey was good for autographs. And it was naughties marketing "hip"

No marketing hipsters were harmed in the design of this guernsey. It was design by committee. Source: board member at the time.

I reckon this gives the grey striped thing a run for it's money as the worst thing we have ever worn.

Port-5.gif

i liked this as a clash and still do. Easily the 2nd best cash we've had behind the current one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back