Game Day Ports vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

We would take a 57 point win any day of the week, but there is no way that patched up Doggies outfit should have been allowed to score 75 points. :rolleyes:

Bassett didn't look too pleased post match. Still, I'd rather see the boys kick a stack of goals and concede a few back the other way than win a dour, defensive struggle.

I love me some Hoff, but for the love of God man, why do you pass the ******* ball off when you're 40 out on a slight angle? You literally NEVER pull it off and yet there we are, every ******* game. Someone needs to give him a lesson in probability.
Someone on field needs to keep reminding the Hoff of THAT 45mtr checkside boundary-line running snap at the G v Geelong in the 2013 finals. It's not that hard!

Bassett didn't look too pleased post match. Still, I'd rather see the boys kick a stack of goals and concede a few back the other way than win a dour, defensive struggle.

It IS possible to be dour defensively and kick a stack of goals at the same time, you know.

What was Boak thinking of in the last quarter when he had the ball 40 out and didn't kick the set-shot at goal? Houston had just kicked a set-shot from 50, the wind that was holding the ball up to the southern end had died. Even worse was the prod he made at the northern end that hit the post.

Some guy on the train is ranting about how the Crows would rather get 50k to a game and lose than get 26k and take 4 points home :thumbsu:
They must be very satisfied with their season, then!

It IS possible to be dour defensively and kick a stack of goals at the same time, you know.

Yeah but that's obviously more difficult than doing one or the other.

I thought we played a much more offensive brand tonight. More direct and fast football. I don't know if that was a deliberate ploy or just a result of us expecting more inclement conditions and thus preparing to play slightly differently, but we certainly looked much more potent in attack than we have for almost the entirety of the season.

Some guy on the train is ranting about how the Crows would rather get 50k to a game and lose than get 26k and take 4 points home :thumbsu:
Did he forget to mention he must rather like his star players wanting out rather than giving them the money they deserve?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Been much better since half time . Gray the great . Says a lot about some posters when we are comfortably in front and they wanna target Marshall. FFS . Shameful
Got to take your chances after being promoted , he didn't . Telling it how it is isn't targeting anybody , must be measured by the same Yarstick as those who have been dropped .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats twice Marshall should have kicked a goal and passed it off because he missed 2 sitters early . Show some guts and have a shot or go back to the ressies

You are the worst poster on this board by an absolute mile.

Then he came up with reasons why experienced players don't take a set shot from 40 metres out !
I'd like to hear why. Whatever the reason its BS but I still want to hear the justification. To our players, back yourself in. The supporters want you to try to kick the goal. If u miss bad luck, next time you kick it. Once a few players lose confidence in their ability to kick goals it kills momentum.

Another night Todd gets 4 goals he'll be good for the run getting back would've been playing on his mind amidst you know grieving.. you'd have to be a pretty heartless douchenozzle to be having a crack at him.
Would of loved him to bag 4 , or even more , and im sure he's going to be a great asset in years to come . Ive never mentioned the tragedies that happened in his private life , nor anybody elses and niether should i , facts remain facts.

Your midfield frequency stats for the match. If you didn't see last week's post this is a running tally of who is lining up as one of your starting 5 mids at each centre bounce.

NB> Nothing after the number indicates all starts were as an inside mid.

There were 34 bounces for the match

Polec 31 wing
Wingard 27
SPP 25
Wines 25
Motlop 21 wing
Ebert 16 wing
R.Gray 13
Rockliff 12

Ruck:
Ryder 27
Westhoff 7