Posts that are suspiciously precise.

Remove this Banner Ad

GO EAGLES in 2010, right after we won the wooden spoon. This guy also predicted our rise in 2015 and said that we wouldn't make the finals in 2013

All it proves is you guys tanked hard. Fully legit, you chuck games and get picks. That's how the system works.

View attachment 239144 I just looked this one up this morning as my sister posted a memory on Facebook about a trip we booked in 2010 to go to America a few days after the GF. She mentioned she hoped she picked good dates.

I predicted a draw very early on.

I got married on Oct 2, 2010. Couldn't go later because of my wife's work, obviously couldn't go earlier because of AFL. When we settled on the date my then fiancée asked "So that's definitely not Grand Final day?" I replied "Definitely." Strike one.
"Unless it's a draw that is." Strike two.
She doesn't really follow footy so she asked "Wait, they come back and play it again?" I said "Yeah, but it's only ever happened twice in history." Strike three. As soon as I said it I had one of those "I hope the footy gods didn't hear that" moments.

But on the plus side I didn't see Collingwood win a flag so technically it didn't happen.

I got married on Oct 2, 2010. Couldn't go later because of my wife's work, obviously couldn't go earlier because of AFL. When we settled on the date my then fiancée asked "So that's definitely not Grand Final day?" I replied "Definitely." Strike one.
She doesn't really follow footy so she asked "Wait, they come back and play it again?" I said "Yeah, but it's only ever happened twice in history." Strike three. As soon as I said it I had one of those "I hope the footy gods didn't hear that" moments.

But on the plus side I didn't see Collingwood win a flag so technically it didn't happen.
Hey, don't worry about it. I didn't leave the country and still didn't bother watching the replay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told that many people it was gonna be a draw. I said it from April 2010 til the day of the game. I said all along I would put $100 on a draw as insurance so I could cancel my trip. Didn't do it, walked past the betting stand outside the ground that day and decided not to waste my money. The amount of texts I got from people asking if I put that bet on. Sadly I had the money in my pocket and it fell out and I lost it!!! Nothing went my way lol

I feel like I didn't see it either. I did watch it live at ESPN world at Disneyland but it's not the same. I go to every single game and have for years and years. The one game I missed ......

What about the knob on the cricket board who said Clarke should give Wade an over with the ball?

My actual call was in reference to WK selection discussion - people were debating whether or not batting should be taken into account when selecting a WK. Our bowlers were doing SFA at the time so my call was

'The way we are going maybe we should be taking our WK's bowling into account'

Wade literally was brought on the next over.

My actual call was in reference to WK selection discussion - people were debating whether or not batting should be taken into account when selecting a WK. Our bowlers were doing SFA at the time so my call was

'The way we are going maybe we should be taking our WK's bowling into account'

Wade literally was brought on the next over.

With stats like his he should be bowling at the death in ODIs.

I can assure you it certainly did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back