Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

10 disposals and 4 tackles in the third..... when the chips were down

Yeah and where was he in the first half? In the change rooms

So 11 disposals and 2 tackles over 3 quarters

I didnt say he was terrible, but he is overrated he isnt as good as his fellow mids and goes missing more than others when he is the captain

Not just to dismiss what the stats show but theres more to a game than the stat sheet

If you want to quote stats look at disposal efficiency. Did he get near 70%? A quick check shows 61 per cent with 16 of his 21 uncontested, says it all

Just my opinion

To me kennedy parker cunningham, jack they had more impact

I prefer mcveigh in the guts getting the hard ball, running outside while kennedy busts his guts isnt that impressive as skipper

Koori

Cancelled
Aug 18, 2009
Arakwal
AFL Club
Sydney

I didnt say he was terrible, but he is overrated he isnt as good as his fellow mids and goes missing more than others when he is the captain

Not just to dismiss what the stats show but theres more to a game than the stat sheet

If you want to quote stats look at disposal efficiency. Did he get near 70%? A quick check shows 61 per cent with 16 of his 21 uncontested, says it all

Just my opinion

just sick of the bagging its getting boring

Just my opinion

I prefer mcveigh in the guts getting the hard ball, running outside while kennedy busts his guts isnt that impressive as skipper
Played more forward in the first half , but 6 tackles I guess is not leading the way and should be dropped as he never stands up

Played more forward in the first half , but 6 tackles I guess is not leading the way and should be dropped as he never stands up

I clearly said i wasnt saying that your lumping me in with your buddy :p

Ive seen him play a lot better
I expect him to do more

I think his stats flatter him as a large percentage were uncontested and clangers

A little Harsh but I think Rampe has been a little off the last couple of weeks with his decision making , hope he can get back to that Freo form.

he does the little things the 1%ers that can be overlooked I think his game looks better on replay than on first few at times

I think it looked worst , some of his kicks and decision making the last 2 weeks has been shocking but he still defends really well

his mistakes are glaring, but he takes the game on

toss up for me out of him and reg grundy who does more 1%ers

Gongswan

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2012
Wollongong
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lowndes, Ricciardo
socks.jpg

Must have footy watching accessory, knitted Swans socks, very toasty at home

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
I can never decide whether it should have gone to LRT, Buchanan or Fosdike...

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
My random Swans opinion is that I think Amon Buchanan was stiff not to get the Norm Smith in 2005.

Ditto. LRT's first half was sensational but he didn't play at the same height in the 2nd half. In our bests still but I'm with you that Buchanan was our best on the day just ahead of Fosdike. His last quarter was huge.

The grunt work that Nogy did , didn't get praised enough,s**t cross, but we won

grunt work? didn't he start on cousins? oh well hard to remember some of its a drunken blur, we won so that's the main thing

Back