Event Pre-Season 37 Practice Match: West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC at Bainlea Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

full votes for anyone interested

1705489036631-png.1888118

Look at least he’s learnt how to tag properly. One thing at a time ffs, be patient with the poor fellow
Phar Ace says I didn't teach him to tag all last season. Every ******* week I tell him it was wrong. Mobbs tells him once and he's perfected it

Phar Ace says I didn't teach him to tag all last season. Every ******* week I tell him it was wrong. Mobbs tells him once and he's perfected it
Some are tellers, others just show you how it's done I guess.;)

Kim Duthie is going to give us all lap dancers to make us feel better
You can have mine - don't want to go anywhere Nixon has been..... and I'm not talking Watergate

When i was visiting a pal in the hospital today, we were just talking about me getting stuck back into making burrito nights again for the first time since 2006 when things got weird at home. I wonder if I can remember how to not balls it up :D

The following was a special place in our hearts when we lived directly across the lane for a couple months (the wall of the motel can even be seen in the corner of the picture, it was that close). On East Cliff Drive in Capitola (adjacent to Santa Cruz), CA.

View attachment 1890251

geebers

I looked at that photo and recalled the haunting tune of Zevon’s Under the Eaves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kim Duthie is going to give us all lap dancers to make us feel better
Come on, man.

IMG_9997.gif

Just got off the blower to Kim Duthie.
She said we can use her strip joint for free on Friday night.

She is a massive fan of the Roys

- SB IS BACK

- PARTY AT KIM DUTHIE'S STRIP BAR

- MOBBS STOLE BEN COUSINS STASH

- WE DESTROYED THE DRAGONS

I knew Kim Duthie and TedDougChris were too close the other night at the strip bar. Is there anything you want to confess? TedDougChris

Already planning our end of season footy trip.

Also our mad Monday next week is a Kim Duthie's strip bar. So be prepared!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back