Event Pre-Season 37 Practice Match: West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC at Bainlea Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty low of you to publicly shame my partner like that. It’s not her fault that expensive private school she went to was more focused on teaching social status and networking than maths

All that elbowing in my kidney every time they kicked a score - she had it coming. Braa girl for sure.

Miss you buddy - you know where you should be!

All that elbowing in my kidney every time they kicked a score - she had it coming. Braa girl for sure.
I really don’t believe you even go for the tigers. You’re witty and can even string an entertaining post or two together. Plus I don’t think I’ve ever seen you use the phrase “dumb campaigner” once.

tigs2010 tell the folks on your board there’s an impostor in your midst.

I really don’t believe you even go for the tigers. You’re witty and can even string an entertaining post or two together. Plus I don’t think I’ve ever seen you use the phrase “dumb campaigner” once.

tigs2010 tell the folks on your board there’s an impostor in your midst.
definitely a Tiger. Can still remember going to my first game at Lake Oval in 1966. The guy next to me jumped out of his seat and yelled at Roger Dean, calling him a little squib. I thought OK, that's what you do, so I jumped and said "yeah you lil squid". To which my Tiger-supporting father grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and said "shud up - he's one of ours!". At which point I knew who I was going to barracking for, for the rest of my life!

Pretty low of you to publicly shame my partner like that. It’s not her fault that expensive private school she went to was more focused on teaching social status and networking than maths
I'll file this story away alongside the one about how NSW steals Melbourne's tram tracks.

I'll file this story away alongside the one about how NSW steals Melbourne's tram tracks.
We don’t have trams in Sydney. In the interests of being different, people here call it “the light rail” 🤮

We don’t have trams in Sydney. In the interests of being different, people here call it “the light rail” 🤮
Like your beer really!

Oh I have no idea what theyre used for. Last I heard the rails were melted down to produce imitation ancient samovars for the flea markets.

Oh I have no idea what theyre used for. Last I heard the rails were melted down to produce imitation ancient samovars for the flea markets.
Paddy's!

Hey btw Zevon how did your practice match go oh that's right YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ONE.
Like I told others dear Mobbs, quality players like me don’t need practice matches to get going.

Like a Rolls Royce I’ll be going along beautifully come round one 😏

Hey btw Zevon how did your practice match go oh that's right YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ONE.
Zevon could have helped get us over the line today too.......
Come With Me GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I told others dear Mobbs, quality players like me don’t need practice matches to get going.

Like a Rolls Royce I’ll be going along beautifully come round one 😏
You're more a Silver Ghost than a Rolls Royce these days aren't you......:tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back