• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Carmo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
So, there are some on our board saying Brad isn't that good of a mid blah blah blah. Others think he's actually one of the better players in the comp. Some ppl have questions about his durability.

Lets put it all down now and we'll see who makes the best call and therefore had the most informed call as to his value.

I think his durability issues are largely behind him. We (the AFC) finally discovered surgery in the last three years. Especially we discovered you could do it in and at the end of season, rather than late in the preseason after a failed period of trying to rest. I think Brad will play a lot of games from here forward.

As for his ability, let me remind you of Henderson, Wright, Lyons et al. I believe our gameplan has made our players look sub par. So I think Brad will shine in a team where he isn't blunted by our past game plans. Some think his kicking is questionable. I think its pretty good. We let our forward line be packed with defenders, so it makes it difficult for any kicker kicking to our forward line to look bad. He'll go elsewhere and shine. I don't have a prob with any step the club took up until not matching. I think he was disgruntled and even going to hold us over a barrel by making it impossible for us to trade him anywhere but for that, I would've even been happy to give up pick 1 for the purposes of picking him so no one else could and showing what happens to people who hold us over a barrel

So in summary, I reckon the records will show we got massively dudded.

I can guarentee Brad will NEVER win a brownlow. He is not in that conversation. He can get 30 touches and still be invisible.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app
LOL

Neither did Bernie Vince but he went on to play some top shelf footy for the Dees.

LOL

Neither did Bernie Vince but he went on to play some top shelf footy for the Dees.
And was older than Brad when he left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll play some great footy, get injured playing on Marvel most weeks and win a BnF or maybe 2.

Basically what he did here.

Bicks saying earlier that we might get a good player with the pick so should wait and see, but then says that you can't have a crystal ball on how Brad will go at the new club and may have more injuries as he gets older.

Pick 23
2019 Dylan Williams
2018 Jez McLennan
2017 Will Walker
2016 Alex Witherden
2015 David Cuningham
2014 Pat McKenna
2013 Matt Crouch
2012 Marco Paparone
2011 Murray Newman
2010 Cameron Guthrie
2009 Koby Stevens
2008 Jackson Trengove
2007 Tayte Pears
2006 Paul Stewart
2005 Ryan Cook
2004 Sean Rusling
2003 Matthew Moody
2002 Tom Lonergan
2001 Charlie Gardiner
2000 Drew Petrie

We're going to have to get super lucky in a draft pool we've barely seen.

Bicks saying earlier that we might get a good player with the pick so should wait and see, but then says that you can't have a crystal ball on how Brad will go at the new club and may have more injuries as he gets older.
Let me guess, you won't know for 3 or 4 more years who won the 'trade'

Back