• Plays an average of 13 - 17 games a season over the next 5 years

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • Plays an average of 18 or more games a season over the next 5 years

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me guess, you won't know for 3 or 4 more years who won the 'trade'

I know who won the trade. today. St Kilda.

They got a free hit, there's virtually no way for them to lose the trade unless another player leaves because of the salary they've offered Brad.

(yes I know you were joking, I'm just making this point for the apologists who ACTUALLY might say that)

Suddenly he will go from just an accumulator to a damaging mid that breaks the lines
There's every chance that with a good fitness team and a good medical/physio team he's a good chance to get back his old burst speed and running power . The same team that resurrected Paddy Ryder's ability to leap over his opponents again.

I don't really give a damn, You may as well talk about "What will the Crows Spend the 600k on" usually the answer would be a B grade player who is 28 years old but who knows. Maybe the cap space will help land Rankine in a handful of years or to keep a few young guns, might help get that 3rd flag.

I predict a Brownlow medallist and a flag will be won over the next five.

Not sure by who though.

Tbh I couldn't care less about how Brad does over the next 5 years. Who ******* cares. He did us no favours in how he left is how I will remember him. If he didn't overrate his ability in dealing with gold coast we would have pick 5 right now and he would be getting paid more at the same time. The Saints, the AFL and Brad all conspired to make sure we got as little as possible for him when his total pay meant we more than deserved tier 1. The moral of the story is he should have been traded by the club last year but our club can't make a hard decision to save itself even if it's too our advantage. We are the safe club that allows things to happen around us while we spectate and make excuses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

45 games.

Possessions down 50% without his one-twos from his brother.

Still will never use his legs to break away from stoppage.

Nudes shared by a burning dwarf school girl.

Retire a year early broken down.

There's every chance that with a good fitness team and a good medical/physio team he's a good chance to get back his old burst speed and running power . The same team that resurrected Paddy Ryder's ability to leap over his opponents again.
Who then did a hammy to end the season. Look, Brad is a good player, but his injuries have cost him ever getting to the elite level and I don’t see how suddenly that’s going to change at 26. Soft tissue injuries follow you for life, he will have multiple in the next 5 years. Would be great if he doesn’t, but I don’t see how he suddenly becomes durable after having as many years with over 18 games as he’s completely missed.

Pick 23
2019 Dylan Williams
2018 Jez McLennan
2017 Will Walker
2016 Alex Witherden
2015 David Cuningham
2014 Pat McKenna
2013 Matt Crouch
2012 Marco Paparone
2011 Murray Newman
2010 Cameron Guthrie
2009 Koby Stevens
2008 Jackson Trengove
2007 Tayte Pears
2006 Paul Stewart
2005 Ryan Cook
2004 Sean Rusling
2003 Matthew Moody
2002 Tom Lonergan
2001 Charlie Gardiner
2000 Drew Petrie

We're going to have to get super lucky in a draft pool we've barely seen.

Looking to the bright side here...

If there’s a draft where there’s going to be a few quality prospects slip through, with the lack of exposure this is potentially it. Just have to hope Ogilvy and co are onto it...

Will miss at least one entire season. Will be basically cooked in his 5th year.

We will be absolutely loving the fact that he isn't on our list within 3 years.

Back