Prepare to be reacquainted with your worst nightmare, Geelong fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 5, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chelsea
Pictured: Darren Minchington in his natural habitat, dining out on kitties.

Geelong fans everywhere are trembling, their britches even more soiled than usual, after hearing the big news story of the week. No, not the taxpayer-funded bailout of the Chinese property investors who bought flammable apartments, which won't affect the 99% of Geelong residents who already don't pay any tax.

I'm talking about the fact that another of Hawthorn's boom recruits (just one of the many great heists we pulled off in last year's trade period), Darren "The Pussy Slayer" Minchington, has been declared fit just in time to make the extended squad for Sunday's blockbuster.

Whilst his overall AFL record is somewhat humdrum, a closer inspection reveals that he saves his absolute best work for the Cats, averaging a MASSIVE three goals per game against them (over a reliable enough sample size of three outings), which is a far better return than Josh Kennedy (1.9 goals per game), Jack Riewoldt (1.7) or even Buddy (2.4).

I'm predicting he keeps his great record intact with another big bag, leading the Hawks to a memorable win. You can practically taste the fear already.

Another “big bag” of 3 goals huh?

*sigh*
I miss the days of the Lockett, Ablett, Dunstall goal kicking maestros. :(
but but but

1000 TACKLES IN A GAME!!@11!

damn you millennials

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game is the epitome of meaningless.
Then you won't mysteriously vanish from the forum for the better part of a week if Geelong loses..... right? :$

Copy-of-springtomymind.com-1.jpg

No but we did win a triple of Premierships.

Not that a Norf Flog would know anything about Premierships.
He is a Geelong supporter you utter dunce. 🤦‍♂️

Man you really are as dumb as dogsh*t. :$

Then you won't mysteriously vanish from the forum for the better part of a week if Geelong loses..... right? :$

Copy-of-springtomymind.com-1.jpg
Seriously, the way the rest of you s**t truck teams are going, most Geelollingatyou posters need a reason to turn up.

What's the bet? A Cut Above Wanna take this legend off me for until you can bet someone else to take it?

Seriously, the way the rest of you s**t truck teams are going, most Geelollingatyou posters need a reason to turn up.

What's the bet? A Cut Above Wanna take this legend off me for until you can bet someone else to take it?

After a lot of kicking, screaming and whinging I finally got a bet out of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back