List Mgmt. Priority Pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Ramses Red

Team Captain
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Can't see it happening after one season. I'm hopssistance might come in the form secret
Dream on. Next you'll be telling everyone that B-grader/injury prone Brad Crouch is worth a Round 1 FA compo pick
This will be our leg up from the AFL. A tweaking of the compensation special sauce. Pick 1 and 2 step right up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RePete

Club Legend
Jan 23, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
We are putrid, but have a few injuries. We could have snagged the game against Essendon or Sydney with a bit of luck. Unless we go winless this year and next then I can't see it happening. Then again, the AFL did give good picks to Brisbane and now look at them. Also gave much uneeded picks to Carlton. They also gave pick 3 to Melbourne for Frawley so we cannot underestimate their corruption/poor decision making.

TheVelourFog

All Australian
Dec 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I know people are saying to get rid of this thread etc but we have now lost 12 in a row? With a very good chance of losing 20+ in a row. This is getting to unprecedented levels of bad. We aren't even close to being a competitive team. Definitely be asking for end of first round this year.

There isn't really any pride in the way we play, coach or run this team so why would we be too proud to ask for assistance?

Not anymore, it's now in the AFL makey upey special rules bracket
Well then we are no chance as the VAFL is rigged.... that's why they get rid of black & white rules.

slashin_velvet

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, STL Blues
Well then we are no chance as the VAFL is rigged.... that's why they get rid of black & white rules.
You might recall when we asked about priority picks a few years back the AFL all of a sudden decided state league mature players were the best form of priority picks.

They quickly reverted back to draft picks when only gold coast had their hand out.

You won't get one this season, but will probably get good compo if you lose Crouch

You might recall when we asked about priority picks a few years back the AFL all of a sudden decided state league mature players were the best form of priority picks.

They quickly reverted back to draft picks when only gold coast had their hand out.

You won't get one this season, but will probably get good compo if you lose Crouch
Gold Coast even got a priority pick this year... but spent it, knowing that they were at risk of losing it.

I would argue that's probably in our favour with this... After all, one of the small amount of financially secure clubs in the league threatening to circle the drain would certainly have an AFL exec nervous. 2-3 years down the bottom and we may not be secure after all, depending on how.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back