Gaming PS4 - Madden 20 - Connected Franchise

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Expressions of interest.

add your gamertag in too.

commish will be someone else, just rallying up the numbers here.

tho there a few questions for you to answer as well, to gauge things.

------------------

QUESTIONS FOR PREFERENCES
1. Existing NFL rosters or Full Fantasy Draft?
2. No CPU trading whatsoever or CPU trading allowed?
3. All Madden setting or All-Pro setting or All-Pro with adjusted sliders
4. Which team you prefer to own

-------------------

gg.exe = killerontherood
1. existing NFL rosters
2. no cpu trading
3. all-pro
4. dolphins or ravens

If I’m in
I want one rule

1) no being a **** - if found guilty they’re booted. It’s too hard to create rules as people will find a way to break them. So making a vague one like that should help

Also. I’m Denver.
PS. Flacco and lock on the trade block.

I play on pro and struggle.

I'd get smashed.
getting smashed is part of the journey. you'll get smashed for a few weeks, but soon, mid-season, you'll start winning games and being competitive against better players, by end of season or start of following season, you'll be on par with the rest of us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to be getting into MUT. Do you think that's why you're enjoying it more?
possibly.

The ranked leagues are good because you dont know who you are going to play and the comp is challenging. Im not spending up buying a ridiculous team either.

But I like the introduction of superstar players on normal franchise mode too. Im using the Rams again so if i can get Donald to get a few tackles for loss I like that for the next few downs it puts extra pressure on the qb.Or if the cpu gets their superstar TE or WR to have a few big plays I know i need extra work to stop them. Same when playing against the Pats Brady goes god mode when he gets in the groove.

The general feel of the game, realism and graphucs is better than M19. The cheesy plays seem to work a couple of times before the cpu adjusts are forces you to change you gameplan imo.

M19 I only really played our online franchise but with M20 I like just playing the challenges somtimes.

But hey, that is just my opinion so other peoples take on the game may be different

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

To be honest
I think I’d rather GG.exe and LicoriceAllsorts develop their sliders and I’ll plsy an offline league with that

With 5 am starts, in bed by 730pm.
I’m just not sure if that’ll work with you guys

when im ready to play, i am content if it's just playing the regulars from the franchise years online in friendly matches.

i enjoy the competition with those people i played with during the franchise years, and don't really like playing the millions out there.

so people can always hit me up for a game, even if there's nothing on the line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back