Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant read forbes due to https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;), but did lol at this part in the eurogamer.

This has led to a raft of comments from the PUBG developer, PUBG Corp., which has clarified the Event Pass is something of an experiment

That could be a blanket answer to all the games issues ffs.

Huge lol at "trial items".

So seems like they are continuing to add "content" whilst completely ignoring the major issues with the game. Amazing how one game is doing everything so wrong whilst those over at Fortnite seem to kill it every time.

Yep - it takes a while to catch up but it is worth it. Or, has been so far.

I get why it is very popular. Dangerously addictive.

Have only played about 15 games, learnt a lot but still very green and inexperienced

I don't get what you mean.

I can read it.
Haha. Damn your filter :p

Basically I have given up on attempting to get around the forbes ad-block so I just don't read their site at all.

Haha. Damn your filter :p

Basically I have given up on attempting to get around the forbes ad-block so I just don't read their site at all.

You click the link and then click take me to the article or am i missing something?

You click the link and then click take me to the article or am i missing something?
I have adblock, they block adblock. Unless I turn off adblock or white list them I can't read their articles. We are at a stalemate.

I have adblock, they block adblock. Unless I turn off adblock or white list them I can't read their articles. We are at a stalemate.

Fair enough excuse, my adblock isn't blocked by them o_O

Link pls?
Summary:

Basically 30 levels 400xp per level.
I played for 3.5 hours on Friday night and amassed a grand total of 118xp. 80 of which was from completing missions.
So by that rate I gotta sit in front of my PC for 14hours per level with 30 levels to knock out in 30 days. Not to mention the daily xp level cap!

Hahaha * off PUBGCorp.

Homer Simpson sums it up well. Can't win, don't try.

I'm not s**t at the game, not a god either by any means. Usually around the top 25-30% on the leaderboards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best thing you can do is play with someone that can teach you the ropes.

I also believe StoneMountain made an intro tutorial type video to the game which was pretty good IIRC.

Cheers !! Will look for it. Will write up my early experiences a little later, might make for a few laughs...

Anyone playing this on PC?

Add me on Steam - Dannerz1
Adding you mate, always happy to have more friends on this.

Got a new PC and monitor, as well as NBN.
Still average as hell though.
Probably could've won two games with better teams last night but we got pretty damned dicked by the circle.

Everyone please add me - Bojack Horseman, I'd love more people to play with.
Tired of getting Asians and cao ni ma.

Probably could've won two games with better teams last night but we got pretty damned dicked by the circle.

Will add you later.

I need to upgrade my machine I think

Which Bojack Horseman are you :p

otherwise add me sterge10

Has anyone had a crack at Custom Games?

I was thinking of trying to get a Custom Cowboy Mode Up and Running ... below are my specs ... can it be done?

Environment
- Miramar
- No Crates
- No Vehicles (2 seater motorbike excepted ... like a horse)
- Increased blue circle rate (especially early game)

Equipment
- No Helmets
- Lvl 3 Vests Only (increased drop rate)
- Level 2 back packs only

Heals
- Bandages Only, no boosts

Weapons
- Six Shooter and Sawn Off
- Winchester, Double Barrel, Crossbow
- No Scopes, No Attachments
- All Mallee Weapons
- Molotovs Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Back