QFA Div 1

Remove this Banner Ad

A little bit when we where approached for a game by Noosa weeks ago and then they pull the pin
Hey wait a minute game was originally scheduled to be played at mudjimba which noosa was cool with(strange location without a senior club),that was cancelled due to weather as sunny coast council is looking after surface at that ground,we got smashed with rain on Friday night and a decision was made to call practise game off to save our ground which we (not council) look after.everyones disappointed here too would have been great to watch some local footy but in Queensland it more than often doesn't happen.i can tell you u one thing Noosa never been scared of playing grange and if u look at the history u will c why

Seriously its becoming a real joke the amount of games that get cancelled! Its a winter sport, victorians cant believe it!

I agree that games do get cancelled regularly, however.. Victorians (myself being an ex pat) don't understand that QLD can receive 2 months worth of Victorian drizzle in 2 hours. I know unless you want to literally swim Redcliffe and sometimes a couple of pockets at Coorparoo are flooded anywhere from ankle to waist deep. Also why would you want to make your surface rolled mud before round 1 even starts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noosa v surfers tomorrow b interesting to c how it unfolds tigers have picked strong side as last hit out before round one training numbers good and depth good too id expect to b young and quick with a couple from the wafl and Darwin to make a presence

Well done to the Pumas in upsetting my flag fancies, most other games were close, Yeronga not as bad as predicted. Could be another year of very competitive rounds

Well done to the Pumas in upsetting my flag fancies, most other games were close, Yeronga not as bad as predicted. Could be another year of very competitive rounds
Good win from Mayne yesterday being a few goals down at 3/4 time (kicking with breeze however in the last) against a resurgent Burleigh who will be around the mark this year just ran out of legs late but moved the ball very well and will be very hard to knock off down the Coast...

Thats a big win by the pumas. Without a coach until not long ago and as i see it 44 points down at one stage! My mail out of Noosa is they spend more time in meetings than on the track. Made the strange decision of appointing Aaron Laskey as Captain which i think is a great choice, but then have named a 'Club' captain in Peter Tromph. Trying to be to clever for their own good imo and undermines the value of the position to Laskey. Only early days but looks to be a another strong competition.

Thats a big win by the pumas. Without a coach until not long ago and as i see it 44 points down at one stage! My mail out of Noosa is they spend more time in meetings than on the track. Made the strange decision of appointing Aaron Laskey as Captain which i think is a great choice, but then have named a 'Club' captain in Peter Tromph. Trying to be to clever for their own good imo and undermines the value of the position to Laskey. Only early days but looks to be a another strong competition.

Knowing Aaron he won't care at all. He just wants to play footy and win games. Always been that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back