QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I see a lot of forums bagging redcliffe
For recruiting Sandgate players
But all I see is there getting there own
Juniors back that where promised
The world and taken away in the first place

well done

Byron always had some big names ie Bourke (AFL), Will Mcbride (port melbourne vfl) and numerous country footy types - not sure about the others though.

They also had a guy in 2019 who would have made the Sth Qld team and probably in the leadership group if he hadn't injured himself just prior. Played CHB in the Ballarat rep side the year previous. I can see Byron picking up a few decent types now they are in a decent comp. No different to the SC teams recruiting players for lifestyle

Hey lads, just moved to Spring Hill. Is there a footy Club close? Just wanna watch a bit of local footy? Just moved from Vic so I have no idea where any teams are.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some big names running around div 2 south on weekend. Jason Cloke - Ballina, Ryan Davis - Burleigh... Andrew Swallow was named for Byron? Also a lot of quality NEAFL players... A Williams and P Carse for Viccy point, few others at Burleigh.

Looked like some good games.

Some big names running around div 2 south on weekend. Jason Cloke - Ballina, Ryan Davis - Burleigh... Andrew Swallow was named for Byron? Also a lot of quality NEAFL players... A Williams and P Carse for Viccy point, few others at Burleigh.

Looked like some good games.
How did Vic Pt go? They had quite a few from Redlands didnt they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back