QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

I know there is something in the by laws about dropping back on bye weekends. Not sure if it gets enforced. Point iii here

That's poorly worded. What does "more senior grade" mean? You could argue Div 1 ressies is a "more senior grade" than Div 3 seniors. Either take out the bit in brackets completely, or remove the word "more".

That's poorly worded. What does "more senior grade" mean? You could argue Div 1 ressies is a "more senior grade" than Div 3 seniors. Either take out the bit in brackets completely, or remove the word "more".

Yeah I agree Danny - bit subjective tbh as to whether QAFL 2's is a better standard than say Div 2 seniors?? I think it should be just going down a div.

Big win by Marooka today keeps them well in the hunt.
Ipswich with a solid win last night.
Hinterland too good for struggling Pine Rivers.
Moreton Bay put Kedron to the sword... clearly have their measure.
Wynumm bounced back with an impressive win over the much maligned Redcliffe side.

Wynumm bounced back with an impressive win over the much maligned Redcliffe side.

Race for 5th will be between Moorooka, Redcliffe and Hinterland now. Top 4 officially set in my eyes. I don’t see Gympie winning again besides playing the bottom sides. Moreton Bay win was a fluke. Would say all would have been 5/5 this week in tipping.

Race for 5th will be between Moorooka, Redcliffe and Hinterland now. Top 4 officially set in my eyes. I don’t see Gympie winning again besides playing the bottom sides. Moreton Bay win was a fluke. Would say all would have been 5/5 this week in tipping.
I think we might see a few more surprise results.
Morteon are very very consistent so deserve their standing on the ladder.
Ipswich are improving with plenty of time left in the regular could surprise a few.
Wynumm up one week down the next but have the firepower to beat anyone.
Nambour are starting to get it together but can they keep the run going for 9 more games.
Moorooka fine year so far and I'm sure are not finished yet.
Kedron seem to be heading the wrong direction.
Two very tight wins then two losses.
Need to start getting some form to turn things around.
Redcliffe could just win enough to sneek in.
Plenty to play for yet.

Y
I think we might see a few more surprise results.
Morteon are very very consistent so deserve their standing on the ladder.
Ipswich are improving with plenty of time left in the regular could surprise a few.
Wynumm up one week down the next but have the firepower to beat anyone.
Nambour are starting to get it together but can they keep the run going for 9 more games.
Moorooka fine year so far and I'm sure are not finished yet.
Kedron seem to be heading the wrong direction.
Two very tight wins then two losses.
Need to start getting some form to turn things around.
Redcliffe could just win enough to sneek in.
Plenty to play for yet.
you have rocks in your head mate Ipswich improving they are on the slide and have been for a while will not make finals will fade away in the second half of the year and Wynnum have fire power?your are kidding yourself the only fire power they have is sitting in the box watching on. Hinterlands and My mighty Roosters to take 4th and 5th

N
Nothing solid about Ipswich’s win anybody can achieve that against a lower side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Y
you have rocks in your head mate Ipswich improving they are on the slide and have been for a while will not make finals will fade away in the second half of the year and Wynnum have fire power?your are kidding yourself the only fire power they have is sitting in the box watching on. Hinterlands and My mighty Roosters to take 4th and 5th

Yep Ipswich, who are 2 wins plus % clear of 6th with 8 games left wont make finals. haha

Y
You've been quite for a while.
No social media in rehab mate.

Ipswich, Gympie, Wynnum and Pine Rivers. Why are none of you live scoring? It’s not hard to get someone to do it. League really needs to start cracking down on this.

Match of the round Moorooka Vs Ipswich. 6 point win to Ipswich but we’re shocked by the standard the roosters brought to the table. Former Roosters. Jack Baeumler, Adam Irwin, Jr, Massey.. played really well.

Match of the round Moorooka Vs Ipswich. 6 point win to Ipswich but we’re shocked by the standard the roosters brought to the table. Former Roosters. Jack Baeumler, Adam Irwin, Jr, Massey.. played really well.
Almost correct.....Baeumler,Irwin both outstanding through out the whole game JR was solid as always along with Beau silvey. Luke Davies and Belly Nizigama outright superstars yesterday and should definitely be playing at a higher level but are definitely a must keep for the Roosters for 2020 Western Magpies must surely attempt to sign these 2 guns for their own future.

Roosters were terrific overall and we got out of jail they definitely were the better team for the last 3 quarters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back