QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems as though Kym Mansell has missed a trick not heading north with his club polo to recruit the Sandgate boys before Redcliffe. It looks as though Ipswich will be buying players just to finish mid pack again. Redcliffe surely premiership favourites at the moment

Seems as though Kym Mansell has missed a trick not heading north with his club polo to recruit the Sandgate boys before Redcliffe. It looks as though Ipswich will be buying players just to finish mid pack again. Redcliffe surely premiership favourites at the moment
As much as I dislike mansell and his club they have never finished mid pack under his reign but hopefully that changes this season the lowest they have finished under him is third. I think my Roosters will flog them this year

Big call considering where they are coming from and not knowing what other clubs are doing. Just because clubs (especially those that finished above Redcliffe) aren’t spruiking their additions on Facebook doesn’t mean they aren’t adding to the strength of their squads.

Big call considering where they are coming from and not knowing what other clubs are doing. Just because clubs (especially those that finished above Redcliffe) aren’t spruiking their additions on Facebook doesn’t mean they aren’t adding to the strength of their squads.
I may be wearing the sunny coast hat here but I reckon Nambour and hinterland will be right there when the whips are cracking.They made finals last year and have recruited well for the standard.Danny O’Brien as an assistant has a great following and has a terrific footy brain.Ryan Torrance from Noosa more than a handy pick up and if they can snare say a Lanze magin whom I hear that they are chasing imo they will b certainly in the mix

I may be wearing the sunny coast hat here but I reckon Nambour and hinterland will be right there when the whips are cracking.They made finals last year and have recruited well for the standard.Danny O’Brien as an assistant has a great following and has a terrific footy brain.Ryan Torrance from Noosa more than a handy pick up and if they can snare say a Lanze magin whom I hear that they are chasing imo they will b certainly in the mix

losing Furness to Caloundra balances out their gains. They finished 5th last year and were a fair way off it.
I know at least 3 of the 4 sides that finished above them will also improve. We know what Wynnum have done. Moreton Bay will be strong again. Hearing Kedron will improve significantly. Ipswich will be there abouts then Redcliffe are making plenty of noise. Interesting year ahead.

losing Furness to Caloundra balances out their gains. They finished 5th last year and were a fair way off it.
I know at least 3 of the 4 sides that finished above them will also improve. We know what Wynnum have done. Moreton Bay will be strong again. Hearing Kedron will improve significantly. Ipswich will be there abouts then Redcliffe are making plenty of noise. Interesting year ahead.
Lots of clubs spruking there new recruits.
Have to perform on the paddock to make any Impact.
What I do know is morteon were the best side and if they have improved by 10% then everyone else needs 25% improvement to catch them.

What I do know is morteon were the best side and if they have improved by 10% then everyone else needs 25% improvement to catch them.
That’s my point.

Who are Kedron picking up?

Who are Kedron picking up?

cant be 100% sure as they have been really quiet. Apart from announcing their coach there hasn’t been any other forms. there is word of a few players heading across from neighbouring clubs and they will get their usual influx from the Army. I assumed that the new coach would likely be bringing a couple with him. Weren’t far away in the seniors and winning the reserves you’d think they’d still be around the mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Tom Furness is confusing. It’s been announced on both hinterland and Caloundra he’s playing. So not sure

cant be 100% sure as they have been really quiet. Apart from announcing their coach there hasn’t been any other forms. there is word of a few players heading across from neighbouring clubs and they will get their usual influx from the Army. I assumed that the new coach would likely be bringing a couple with him. Weren’t far away in the seniors and winning the reserves you’d think they’d still be around the mark.
Losing Fitzpatrick to the roosters is a massive loss for the red legs !

Pretty sure Pine Rivers will be huge improvers. Picked Rutledge brothers plus a few from Sandgate plus a few other additions.

Should be a reasonable competition

They will more than likely lose castle who is training at aspley NEAFL but will be heavily courted by a few I would imagine.

Hi guys, I've recently moved to the area from Melbourne. Just wondering what the standard of div 3 is.
Only thing I have to compare is I played div 1 in Melbourne (wrfl).
Just looking to have a kick.
Cheers guys

Hi guys, I've recently moved to the area from Melbourne. Just wondering what the standard of div 3 is.
Cheers guys

There has been a change mate so the Saturday Footy is all Division 2 South and North.

Not sure in comparison to Melbourne Leagues as they vary a fair bit as well.

I think you would be happy with standard when playing better teams like any competition. Depends where you play or live I would think.

Cheers guys

WRFL isn’t a bad league they tend get some good players out that way. My thoughts is that standard would be close to what the top sides produce here but on a weekly basis. This year the div 2 North comp is looking really even across the board you’d expect some really games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back