Off-topic Queen Lizzie a Bay Treasure

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a quote from your mates at Forbes, not me.
But I shouldn't be surprised that someone who thinks that Laphroaig is the pinnacle of Scotch whisky would be defensive on this point, given that it is currently owned by about its 3rd or 4th multinational booze giant and has a royal warrant from the newly minted King Charles.

Anger issues.

Sad. No way to live.

That's a quote from your mates at Forbes, not me.
But I shouldn't be surprised that someone who thinks that Laphroaig is the pinnacle of Scotch whisky would be defensive on this point, given that it is currently owned by about its 3rd or 4th multinational booze giant and has a royal warrant from the newly minted King Charles.
There you go playing the man.

Anger issues.

Sad. No way to live.
Indeed. But I must say your response confirms my instincts.
There you go playing the man.
Which man? Albert Badari, CEO of Beam Suntory? Randall Lane, editor of Forbes? Or the new man, HRH King Charles III (may his fate match that of his predecessors KC I and II)?

If your instincts say you are a sad little angry knob, then who could argue?
Oh sorry, you misunderstood. My instincts were that you are the kind of tosser who bases his lifestyle and attitudes around a 1970s edition of Esquire. Wouldn't surprise me if you genuinely read Penthouse for the articles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big LOLs here regarding Dinsdale and Laphroaig defending vigorously some ex billionaire who never did faaarrrk all for them.
Don’t really understand the hate or love, she was just there ever since I can remember. It’s sad she died of course but it won’t affect my full English breakfast today. Will order an ice cold Magners to go with.

Big LOLs here regarding Dinsdale and Laphroaig defending vigorously some ex billionaire who never did faaarrrk all for them.
If you think that's what I was doing your as wrong as the PUS I was arguing with.

another numpty with NFI.

Try reading the Forbes article instead of just quoting the Express's talking points before calling people numpties

"The crown holds nearly $28 billion in assets through the Crown Estate ($19.5 billion), Buckingham Palace (est. $4.9 billion), the Duchy of Cornwall ($1.3 billion), the Duchy of Lancaster ($748 million), Kensington Palace (est. $630 million) and the Crown Estate Scotland ($592 million). Forbes also estimates that Queen Elizabeth has another $500 million in personal assets"

Parasitic hucksters

I heard her remains will be scattered over Buckingham palace.
Unfortunately, she won't be cremated first

Remove this Banner Ad

Back