General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone help me with the ticket details of the Ess v Hawks game at Ethiad thats coming up. Obviously i'll be a neutral. Ticketmaster says that a few tickets have gone on sale on level 1, but the majority either haven't gone on sale yet, or are sold out. When do general public tickets normally go on sale for these games?

Thanks for the help

This.
Does Essendon still hold open training sessions? They used to post on the website session details but can't seem to find it.

We have one on Saturday. Not sure what time. This is, as far as I know, the first one this year.

So.....projection time.

There is a gig on the 8th of September. How likely are we to be playing that night? My knowledge of finals fixturing is pretty limited.

Where can I get this guernsey?

art-353-jobe-watson-300x0.jpg

You can't, they don't sell them. I was told they would be on sale at some point this year, but... Well yeah

Great, now my whole Sunday is ruined. Thanks anyway mate, I'll just have to hope that they come through at some stage.

Great, now my whole Sunday is ruined. Thanks anyway mate, I'll just have to hope that they come through at some stage.

They've had a heap of interest, with any luck they'll sell them next year

Can anyone help me with the ticket details of the Ess v Hawks game at Ethiad thats coming up. Obviously i'll be a neutral. Ticketmaster says that a few tickets have gone on sale on level 1, but the majority either haven't gone on sale yet, or are sold out. When do general public tickets normally go on sale for these games?

Thanks for the help

Whilst this may be a long shot, I am also interested in tickets for the Bombers vs Hawks game. My senses tell me that it is sold out but as i am from interstate and in Melbourne during this round it would be excellent to get to this game. If anyone has any info on ticketing for it that would be great. I am a Bombers/AFL member if that helps at all.

They've had a heap of interest, with any luck they'll sell them next year

I got this reply today

Unfortunately we do not stock the Yellow Guernseys, as they are only for the Playing Team.
Next year we are planning to have this one in stock, but it won’t be yellow, it will be a fluoro blue.
I guess I'll just have to go without, I doubt I'll buy the blue one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone else noticed the two little guys on the bottom right of the screen?
Looks like they're up to some funny business...

Anyone got any idea as to how sales for the Collingwood match is going. A mate and I are flying down for it. I have a membership but will need to get him a ticket.

Given the timeslot (4:40pm Sunday), I would expect sales to be marginally lower than what they might have been otherwise.

I don't understand why this match has been given such a crap time. I fully understand the country thing too. I lived in South Hippy before I moved to Qld and still have my house there. I used to hate Sunday twilight matches.

Anyone got any idea as to how sales for the Collingwood match is going. A mate and I are flying down for it. I have a membership but will need to get him a ticket.

We now have 7 people going. I looked on ticketek and the best I could get were Q50BB. Should I take these or hope that something better comes up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back