General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The new home jerseys

08ag.jpg

I've started a couple of recent threads so didn't want to start another new thread despite this being important. it affect our current & future plans as a club.

Just a question, what was our debt in recent times? close to $5 million?

Well it has come down a bit ...

85pn.jpg

It's a good start but we need to get this debt lower sooner rather than later I think. We can help by clicking here

I have run quite a few 2k time trials. If you have ever ran a 2k time trial you know that the last 100m-250m you finish with a sprint, and give it all you have left. You finish dead no matter how fit you are...

The video of the time trial on the essendon web does not look real to me...

I have run quite a few 2k time trials. If you have ever ran a 2k time trial you know that the last 100m-250m you finish with a sprint, and give it all you have left. You finish dead no matter how fit you are...

Perhaps these guys are professional athletes and you aren't? :)

While that is true to a degree, if you have enough left in the tank to run significantly faster over the last 100m, you didn't go hard enough for the rest of the run.

That may be the case when you are running to beat other runners, because the pace of the run can vary through strategy and what others are doing, but when it is for a time, it is much less of a factor.

Just checked out the new Essendon training facility - quite impressive.

What is the set up at Essendon?

Are the clubhouse/admin/training facilities all at the one locale?

Where is this located?

Just checked out the new Essendon training facility - quite impressive.

What is the set up at Essendon?

Are the clubhouse/admin/training facilities all at the one locale?

Where is this located?
Everything 'official' is now at Tullamarine, although there is still a Bomber Shop open at Windy Hill.

The VFL team will still play out of Windy Hill, as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone confirm if the 2014 home jerseys front sponsor is Fujitsu or TVS

Fujitsu but they haven't got them in yet, unsure when (when i went in there tuesday of last week). So I just bought a 2014 jumper with TVS on it as I wanted 1 prior to the open training session which most likely will be on Friday 20th December.

I emailed the club asking if they were receiving new jumpers with "Fujitsu" on them, as opposed to TVS.

I remember when TVS first came on board, they did so very late, so those who bought a jumper then had both sides saying Samsung.

UPDATE: The club is discussing the 2014 jumper situation with both Fujitsu and True Value Solar now. We'll have an answer by the end of next week.

Have a basic membership question, probably been asked a thousand times but I'm looking to get a 3 Game Flexi and want a rough idea of price to upgrade to a reserved seat at Etihad?

All I can see is estimated prices Level 1 - $26.70 and Level 2 - $40.70 but surely not to reserve a seat?

This is a question which has been annoying me for a while but I didn't know the answer.

Does the "AOD" in AOD-9604 stand for "Anti-Obesity Drug"?

Yeah that was brilliant wasn't it. I love it how she is actually allowed to say what she feels, since she isn't obliged to any agreements or things to keep her silent.
Sam Newman 1 on 1 with Tania on the first episode of the footy show next year. 60 mins uninterrupted...
One can only dream!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back