Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

RFC_Official

Hi Stig , We have been asking for a couple of years now if possible to perhaps do just 2 interviews a week with the players over the pre season just to keep us interested in the club and something to read/watch on a regular basis.

With some information about the player and what he is like etc etc, Also with some questions being asked from the public like
who they supported , Who is their mentor at the club just some reg questions people of forums ask

Also do a profile of the player and compare his Height/weight etc to when he first come to the club, We would really like to know some of these facts like when say McIntosh came to the club what was his weight/height/beep /sprint time compared to know - You know the stuff we cant find out just by watching them

Would really be interesting and give us something to talk about and follow, Might even be an idea if possible to get one of the supporters or even better a supporter from here to interview

Im sure any one of us would jump at the chance to get involved

Hi RFC_Official , can you confirm that all proxy votes went to the incumbents?

Also will the club reveal the result of the vote , of people that actually voted?

Thanks in advance, I believe both questions need to be answered for the members benefit.

Hi RFC_Official , can you confirm that all proxy votes went to the incumbents?

Also will the club reveal the result of the vote , of people that actually voted?

Thanks in advance, I believe both questions need to be answered for the members benefit.

JFYI the club has released this info in the past, I think at the AGM. I know because I've previously dug up this information when we were discussing the voting numbers at our EGMs and AGMs

I believe its an asic requirement that the vote numbers each candidate received get advised, but im not 100% sure of this, and google isn't my friend tonight

Yes, the number of votes and allocation for each candidate will be revealed by the Returning Officer at the AGM on Wednesday. I can post afterwards for those who can't make it.

Thanks mate, it will be great if you can post that during/after the agm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yo Stig
Love the Neville Crowe membership tag. Had his number 5 on my first guernsey.
Maybe it's already been done but any chance of the the great Fred Swift and/or the mighty Paddy Guinane making appearances?
Billy Barrott?

Thanks mate, it will be great if you can post that during/after the agm

The percentages were mentioned in the AGM, the final result was:

Peter Casey 1,644
Emmett Dunne 3,312
Kerry Ryan 2,180
Simon Wallace 2,055

Totals Members 4,686*

*members were required to vote for ‘up to 2 candidates’

The percentages were mentioned in the AGM, the final result was:

Peter Casey 1,644
Emmett Dunne 3,312
Kerry Ryan 2,180
Simon Wallace 2,055

Totals Members 4,686*

*members were required to vote for ‘up to 2 candidates’

Thanks dude

582ca04c6fb2cc54de471929db777482.jpg

Bump :p

From https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...l-2015-part-iii.1086150/page-13#post-37463311

RFC_Official do interstate members not get a hat/scarf etc this year?

I got my membership pack in the mail the other day with my new lanyard and card, came with some stickers and a fridge magnet. Last year I also got a hat?

RFC_Official do interstate members not get a hat/scarf etc this year?

I got my membership pack in the mail the other day with my new lanyard and card, came with some stickers and a fridge magnet. Last year I also got a hat?

Hi _Cayz_, yep interstate members do receive a cap or scarf. Please let our membership team (1300 742 466 or membership@richmondfc.com.au) know which reward and recognition item that you would like to receive and we will post the cap or scarf out for you. Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back