Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 29, 2010
¯\_(シ)_/¯
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LAL-MMA-Victory-CFC-Seahawks
I think there was already a thread for this but I couldn't see it.

I can't remove my alerts. I did have 70 or so, so could clear the original 30 that show up in the list as you hover over the alerts button. But now I have 40 that won't disappear. Clicking on the mark all as read button does nothing.

1611705804754.png

Edit: had an idea as I posted this. I had to click show all, then select show unread, tick the 'Select all' checkbox and then click mark as read. That way worked.

Chief

Chugging Adrenochrome
Dec 1, 1999
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
I think there was already a thread for this but I couldn't see it.

I can't remove my alerts. I did have 70 or so, so could clear the original 30 that show up in the list as you hover over the alerts button. But now I have 40 that won't disappear. Clicking on the mark all as read button does nothing.

View attachment 1046552

Edit: had an idea as I posted this. I had to click show all, then select show unread, tick the 'Select all' checkbox and then click mark as read. That way worked.
Yes. You don't even have to select all after hitting "Unread" in the alerts page before hitting Mark Read.

We added our own addon to make the list drop down on mouse over, but it changes how it operates on touch screens. On iPhone, hold down the alerts icon in the nav and then go to that link that pops up. That's your Unread alerts.

Unread should also float to the top of the list, but it is broken and the developer hasn't fixed it yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
How do you delete a conversation?

I click on the small square box next to the conversation, at the bottom of the page up pops the Choose Action box but there is no delete option.
It's called "leave conversation" you choose that, then choose if you either wish to receive PMs from that conversation in the future (from the other person or people involved in that convo), or "ignore" PMs from that conversation. Latter obviously deletes it for good.*

*unless it ends up in your trash folder, then you gotta clear out your trash folder. Like a junk folder im assuming in email.

Remove this Banner Ad