Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

fu** the new generation of Australian soft campaigners. Single handedly taken away all the entertainment out of Aussie rules football and the associated media.

Australia went from being one of the hardest countries on earth with the best senses of humour to bring one of the softest most outraged on earth.

Could you explain the hardness scale please? If Australia is no longer one of the top dogs could you give me the current top Five? Thanks.

The show has been pretty bloody funny the past few weeks actually. Kind of back to the old taking the piss days. I'd prefer Gaz in there than Bill but it's been pretty good. It'd be good if they chucked a wildcard in there every so often just to offer something different, Juddy or Browny from the Friday night crew can provide a good laugh.

The show has been pretty bloody funny the past few weeks actually. Kind of back to the old taking the piss days. I'd prefer Gaz in there than Bill but it's been pretty good. It'd be good if they chucked a wildcard in there every so often just to offer something different, Juddy or Browny from the Friday night crew can provide a good laugh.
I actually came on here to post the same thing, been pretty funny this year. I think it's because there's no current players so no boring ass interviews with PC modern campaigners. Has ment they've had to produce content without coaches and players.
Might be the last good season of the rub ever

I actually came on here to post the same thing, been pretty funny this year. I think it's because there's no current players so no boring ass interviews with PC modern campaigners. Has ment they've had to produce content without coaches and players.
Might be the last good season of the rub ever

How about virtue signalling players?

Not great ratings for Triple M again in some states. I think this year will be it for Eddie. They negotiated to save money with Brayshaw and they might do the same with Eddie.
MMMs audience is young, problem is young people would rather podcast than have to listen to the same crap songs and ads over and over.
JB should do a podcast with someone, I'd listen the * out of that

MMMs audience is young, problem is young people would rather podcast than have to listen to the same crap songs and ads over and over.
JB should do a podcast with someone, I'd listen the fu** out of that

Weekly pod with him and Gaz catching up and taking the piss would be #1 on the charts before you blink.

JB should do a podcast with someone, I'd listen the fu** out of that

I hear that alot, I am convinced to a point but no matter what Huchy and others say, ratings count and show a pattern and the company is in major trouble financially.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know older people don’t rate Triple M now but it’s been very entertaining during these times
It's hard to rate it when it used to be 10x better. This year has been a big pick up in quality from the last few years.

Because they're not doing boring as batshit player interviews.

Yeah, nah...
Yeah
But the banter isn't as good with Carey and Brownless as it was with Chief Spud and Wolf.

I'd still love to know how The Rush Hour record a talkback segment off air, hours before it's on radio. :D
The callers they're taking to "right now" were on the podcast which was put up at 4 pm!!
Do they contact their Twitter followers or something like that?

I'd still love to know how The Rush Hour record a talkback segment off air, hours before it's on radio. :D
The callers they're taking to "right now" were on the podcast which was put up at 4 pm!!
Maybe they recorded a backlog in advance with the unknown of the virus. They don't exactly do hours of calls a week these days.

Yeah they were sort of taking the piss and laughing yesterday about how many callers they had. Obviously pre recorded.
Hamish and Andy recorded a bunch of their podcasts in advance not knowing what would happen. Wouldn't be a huge stress for them to do a day of phone calls which could give them months of content

I reckon there's a fair chance they're just MMM employees with fake names.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back