Other R U OK?

Remove this Banner Ad

We should get a PS4 destiny clan going or whatever. Plan on picking the game up tomorrow.

Obligatory romo pic. Sums up every Dallas fan
images

Also Romo sad brings up about 9mil results. Maybe we should be asking Tony this question.

This thread worked!

Feeling much better now that we have a BF NFL Destiny clan in the works
Threads like these can be necessary - this forum is a home to some people and sometimes you just need to get a few things off your chest to people you are familiar with.

Harden the **** up peeps.

If its NFL/fantasy related, really harden the **** up. As important as it is, it's one week in and if you're having a cry now you're ****ed already.

Life related... still harden the **** up. I've ****ed up my personal life many times over the past few years, and I'm still kickin and trying (and still ****ing it up!!). That's life. If you don't like something, change it. YOu can't get someone to do it for you.

If anyone wants to chat, you can hit me up. I'm good at giving advice (note: I'm not saying I give good advice).

If you're still struggling, watch this...

Harden the **** up peeps.

If its NFL/fantasy related, really harden the **** up. As important as it is, it's one week in and if you're having a cry now you're ****** already.

Life related... still harden the **** up. I've ****** up my personal life many times over the past few years, and I'm still kickin and trying (and still ******* it up!!). That's life. If you don't like something, change it. YOu can't get someone to do it for you.

If anyone wants to chat, you can hit me up. I'm good at giving advice (note: I'm not saying I give good advice).

If you're still struggling, watch this...

I was expecting you to slap that soldier.

But R U OK?

Not particularly.

On one hand, I registered for my grand final ticket, which makes me happy. But I'm only getting fakes on tinder atm, which makes me sad.

And text-speak really shits me.

Are you okay, larkis?

Not particularly.

On one hand, I registered for my grand final ticket, which makes me happy. But I'm only getting fakes on tinder atm, which makes me sad.

And text-speak really shits me.

Are you okay, larkis?
Well got a week off to enjoy, work is decent and I still look forward to Monday morning so it's going grand. Thanks for asking

Thank-you for asking even if I am a day late.

Out of all the teams in the NFL I could possibly have jumped on I picked the Chargers. So while I think I am OK others might not.

We should get a PS4 destiny clan going or whatever. Plan on picking the game up tomorrow.

Obligatory romo pic. Sums up every Dallas fan
images

Also Romo sad brings up about 9mil results. Maybe we should be asking Tony this question.
contomreid

Played with Blacky last night, he is a machine!

Hope it's not a first person shooter. Those games make me motion sick. Give me headaches. If it is tho, oh well, will still play
Add my PSN. During our game last night Blacky exclaimed 'Killer on the road' or something of that nature, must be GG!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the term is 'aggressive'
Was funny, was chatting to Hirdy on PM and he said man, Blacky doesn't hold back! We are regenning health out of harms way and you are running full steam in to the hordes!

Thank-you for asking even if I am a day late.

Out of all the teams in the NFL I could possibly have jumped on I picked the Chargers. So while I think I am OK others might not.
Never too late

Well got a week off to enjoy, work is decent and I still look forward to Monday morning so it's going grand. Thanks for asking
5 weeks off > 1 week off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back