NFL 2023 - Coaching and GM Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

If noone is buying its not really market making.

So which team other than the Ravens are having trouble signing their QB because of the Watson deal?

Don't worry about the details, just got to spam out the potential positives to speed up forgetting that whole sexual predator thing.

WINNING.

So which team other than the Ravens are having trouble signing their QB because of the Watson deal?
the 2018 QB pool was s**t other than Jackson and Allen.

Next year Herbert and Burrow can get extensions.

We dont know how the Eagles/Hurts talks are going.

It lead to players like Carr getting more than he should. Dak will be an interesting watch if he has another average year. scheduled to make $60m next year. could be prime for a cut/trade.

the 2018 QB pool was s**t other than Jackson and Allen.

Next year Herbert and Burrow can get extensions.

We dont know how the Eagles/Hurts talks are going.

It lead to players like Carr getting more than he should. Dak will be an interesting watch if he has another average year. scheduled to make $60m next year. could be prime for a cut/trade.

In my opinion the overpay it created so far was Kyler, particularly around the guarantees, and that's also the one that most reasonable people are going to cite in negotiations, not the desperation contract that Pred was given.

Carr and Jones take you back at first, but are likely the new floor for the 'made the playoffs', 'functional QBs', for teams not in a place to draft a rookie and will seem fine in a season or two, critically bad play aside, as the money machine rolls on.

Last edited:
In my opinion the overpay it created so far was Kyler, particularly around the guarantees, and that's also the one that most reasonable people are going to cite in negotiations, not the desperation contract that Pred was given.

Carr and Jones take you back at first but are likely the new floor for the 'made the playoffs', 'functional QBs', for teams not in a place to draft a rookie and will seem fine in a season or two, critically bad play aside, as the money machine rolls on.

Best move the Raiders have made in a long time was realising that mediocre QB play deserves mediocre money. Moved from Carr to Jimmy G, probably haven't lost a lot on the field but gained 20M in payroll savings.

The biggest issue the Murray and then Watson contract has the potential to cause is there is no shared risk on actual performance...no problem having a QB earn $50M but at least half of that number should be based on performance.

Best move the Raiders have made in a long time was realising that mediocre QB play deserves mediocre money. Moved from Carr to Jimmy G, probably haven't lost a lot on the field but gained 20M in payroll savings.

The biggest issue the Murray and then Watson contract has the potential to cause is there is no shared risk on actual performance...no problem having a QB earn $50M but at least half of that number should be based on performance.

Yeah, I do like it for the Raiders too.

Though Jimmy G's injury history probably the difference maker in negotiations, if he sustained '19 or '21 numbers for 3-4 seasons he would be looking at similar figures.

Yeah, I do like it for the Raiders too.

Though Jimmy G's injury history probably the difference maker in negotiations, if he sustained '19 or '21 numbers for 3-4 seasons he would be looking at similar figures.

If that was the case he would probably still be a 49er. :cryv1::'(:cry:😭

It is nonsense spewed by sycophants of Depodesta and company

They like to frame themselves as guys soooooo smart they are playing 8 dimensional ♟️

The reality is they draft like sh&t, don’t have a gd clue how to coach, and have generally mediocre free agent signings.

The one deal they made out on with Cooper translated into a worse season than 2021.

But yeah

“Winning”
🙄

If winning in the Ivy League means last place in your division—again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys will back me in as GM is my expectation

😜

AC & Depo working side by side. I reckon he could convince you that analytics is the way to go within 4 weeks.

AC & Depo working side by side. I reckon he could convince you that analytics is the way to go within 4 weeks.

Be interesting to see a season with no passing attempts.

Be interesting to see a season with no passing attempts.

AC would covert to the church of Depo, like that time when George Costanza becomes Latvian Orthodox for a woman.

Imagine AC as GM, attempting to draft KJ Hamler (bust btw) a year after he was drafted.
All his linebackers would be slow 6'3 250 pound run stoppers in a pass heavy league. Just because he runs the ball 40 times a game doesn't mean every other team does. Chubb would probably be in the glue factory after a couple of seasons too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back