NFL 2023 - Coaching and GM Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

All his linebackers would be slow 6'3 250 pound run stoppers in a pass heavy league. Just because he runs the ball 40 times a game doesn't mean every other team does. Chubb would probably be in the glue factory after a couple of seasons too.

He'd trade Garrett away for a 3rd round pick

At least he'd ensure the team kicks its FGs on 4th down :p

Who would he hire as coach? would have to be somebody old school in their 80s or 90s to suit his football philosophy.

AC & Depo working side by side. I reckon he could convince you that analytics is the way to go within 4 weeks.
Dude would be out on his ass

😎

My nightmare is coming to an end. Liberation in 2024

:)

The last 20+ years of Browns hires.

EhdCvcMVoAAZjpt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles hired ex-Patriots OC Matt Patricia as senior defensive assistant.​

It officially ends Patricia's second tour of duty in New England after his absolutely disastrous 2022 stint as the de facto offensive coordinator. Few hirings have been worse. Patricia arguably isn't much better as a "defensive mind," though he will give new Eagles DC Sean Desai an experienced sounding board as the Birds move on from Jonathan Gannon. Going on 49, Patricia will never again be a head coach.

Eagles hired ex-Patriots OC Matt Patricia as senior defensive assistant.​

It officially ends Patricia's second tour of duty in New England after his absolutely disastrous 2022 stint as the de facto offensive coordinator. Few hirings have been worse. Patricia arguably isn't much better as a "defensive mind," though he will give new Eagles DC Sean Desai an experienced sounding board as the Birds move on from Jonathan Gannon. Going on 49, Patricia will never again be a head coach.

Not sure I fully understand the reasoning here but he has substantial experience & success as a DC, just dont let him anywhere near the offence🤣. My main worry would be player relationships, Slay for example. Was Patricia ever really liked anywhere? & the Eagles locker room harmony does appear to have been a thing post Wentz.

NBC Sports’ Tom Curran reports Patriots head coach Bill Belichick is “on the hot seat” entering the 2023 season.

Curran added that Belichick has been on the hot seat to varying degrees since 2019, when Tom Brady was primed to leave the Patriots after the team bucked at Brady’s contract demands. Belichick has since made a series of disastrous hires, including putting Matt Patricia and Joe Judge in charge of the New England offense in 2022. That there was “no plan for replacement” for Josh McDaniels, Curran said, rubbed owner Robert Kraft the wrong way. Kraft “wants results, and he’s not getting them,” Curran added. Belichick, 71, will need a 2023 revival with Bill O’Brien heading the team’s offense. Another subpar campaign could mark the end of the historic Belichick era in New England.

8h ago

Source: Rich Eisen Show

Well I didn't predict the first firing of season 2023 well - and Eberfloss might actually survive 😲🤯!!

First coach to be fired?

Eberflosssssssssssss
Arthur Smith
Riverboat Riviera
Jumpin Jushy MuckDaniheeels
Daboll
NFL - 2023 NFL - Week 5

Next gone is Rivera I reckon, what do people think?

Well I didn't predict the first firing of season 2023 well - and Eberfloss might actually survive 😲🤯!!

NFL - 2023 NFL - Week 5

Next gone is Rivera I reckon, what do people think?
He should be gone though.
I think he’s a decent DC but as a head coach he just doesn’t cut it.

If any of them are still in the job come Feb then anyone who buys season tickets are funding malfeasance
Daboll will be given one more year I reckon.

Also a bit surprised at how fast Billy Belly has started to come up in discussions - not being fired per se but moving on from NE...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back