Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small, hairless, submissive, clear skin, big eyes, small nose, high pitches voice, tiny waist. Just some points

The school girl thing too
It's an interesting point, I think beauty standards have become much more accepting of different sizes. I remember hairy bushes and tan lines being the thing before waif's came in through the 90's. Now everyone wants a big booty. The grooming seems to be across both sexes these days. I suspect it will all go full circle eventually.

Hmm I've never experienced stuff being localised geographically but some places I've experienced it more than others. My hunch is these things are more attached to people than places.

On another note I walked past an exorcism happening in a basement once, at night in eastern Europe and that was absolutely terrifying.

Found that out the hard way.

I used to work in the security industry between 2011 and 2015 to help pay for my uni costs, and I wasn't fully aware of my true award rates until 2015. I worked for the same company, but I was subcontracted out to different companies as well as worked directly for the original security company.

I found out that I was underpaid in the realm of 10-20k as they were not paying my weekend and public holiday rates. Even my weekly rate was at least $1-2 an hour lower than it should have been. I collected all my payslips (across four years) and went to Fairwork Australia. They did their own research and basically confirmed the final total amount and agreed the company was in the wrong, but told me they couldn't do anything unless I could get a whole heap of others to take the company to court as a class action type of thing.

An additional problem was that I was working for the same company name, but they kept liquidating the corporate side every 12-18 months and there are statutes that mean I cannot seek funds from a defunct corporate entity after a certain period (usually that 12-18 months). So by the time I complained in late 2015, I was only entitled to push for a few hundred from liquidators due to the statutes and poor timing. I thought I could get it all back from the four year period. In the end, I got nothing and I just left in late 2015.

Most security guards knew, but they needed the work.
That is ****ed. Its an example of the power of capital ******* over labour too.

There is a structure put in place to enable the boss class to get away with exploitative practices. So not only can you not get redress on your own - you have to seek collective action - you have a very limited time to get any remedy. Its effectively impossible. This happens across so many businesses you have to wonder if anything would be able to function properly if it paid a fair price.

Look I've seen some sh*t. Admittedly I have always been a bit superstitious but some of the things I have seen, on some occasions with other people around as witness, are unexplainable with whatever knowledge we currently have.
Plenty of weird s**t happens. Don't stress about it.

Give me a " haunted house " a cemetery whatever you like. I'll get a good night's sleep.

Same, mostly.

usually I end up disappointed that nothing happens.

Haven't been stressed about it for a long time. When it was depriving me of sleep near on every night...it was hard not to!

Those things spend most of eternity trying to prise their way into reality thru someone or others mind. The best thing to do is ignore them. Once they start thinking they are real they'll try to feed off your attention.

Those things spend most of eternity trying to prise their way into reality thru someone or others mind. The best thing to do is ignore them. Once they start thinking they are real they'll try to feed off your attention.

No one except my parish believe how it ended but in essence I agree.

It's an interesting point, I think beauty standards have become much more accepting of different sizes. I remember hairy bushes and tan lines being the thing before waif's came in through the 90's. Now everyone wants a big booty. The grooming seems to be across both sexes these days. I suspect it will all go full circle eventually.

I cannot believe that the Netflix show 13 reasons why. The main character Hannah Baker got bullied for having a big juicy ass and unalived herself for it. Like if that was be I would be shaking it everyday.

Sadly like most wasians I’m not gifted in that area but I do have big hips

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My nan used an ouija board once and it told her that her current boyfriend would die in a car crash and a week later he died in a car crash

Yeah definitely that’s a fair observation, I also don’t get girls being so picky with the height thingy

https://www.stuyspec.com/opinions/the-media-is-a-pedophile

This is a good article

There is a paragraph near the end of that article that talks about the popularity of "teen" pr0n.

I don't mind Tim Leary's four level model of consciousness based on neurocircuitry. It talks about imprinting. In the model early sexual experiences form imprints that determine sexual attraction thru someone's life. So your earliest sexual experiences will imprint preferences. Most mens earliest sexual experiences are with teenage girls/women. Even if they're 17 and the young guy is 15 that's still pretty young. So its a fair bet that most healthy men's sexual neurocircuitry designed itself to be sexually attracted by teenage women/girls (depending on how old they were), at least to a point, because most of those men's early sexual experiences (either alone or with someone else) were focused on younger females they either wanted to root or were rooting.

I'm not discounting alot of other stuff in that article either (in fact alot of it is spot on) but its not the whole story, that stuff isn't just popular because pedos control culture.

Haven't been stressed about it for a long time. When it was depriving me of sleep near on every night...it was hard not to!

The religious torturing of a mentally ill person?

My nan used an ouija board once and it told her that her current boyfriend would die in a car crash and a week later he died in a car crash

Yeah, I suspect your nan also learned how to hack through a brake line.

Around the same time of her "unfortunate" boyfriends demise?

Nah she was a teen when she did the ouija. She was an adult working at hotel como on chapel street where all the celebs stayed at, that’s how she got to meet him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back