Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hate people who ignore you over social media. If you don't want to hang then it's fine but don't post 8 times like you're oblivious to my message waiting to be answered

Yes, this LNP government is genuinely one of the worst we've ever seen and have completely failed every time they've needed to show leadership and for the good of the country they need to go.

But, and i cannot stress this enough, fu** Federal Labor suck.

View attachment 1309900

The inaction on climate change in Australia is shameful. Not acting because others are not acting makes no more sense on climate change than it does on human rights.

Mankind is destroying the planet we live on. We are ruining the future for our grandchildren and for all human beings. We are a cancer.

Im 40 now

6119r6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And everything is about to move to blockchain tech. LOL.
Theres a big difference between proof of work like Bitcoin and Ethereum, and proof of stake like some of the more recent developments.
It's certainly not going to replace legacy systems overnight, but some of the things being worked on are pretty cool, and shouldn't be dismissed out of hand.
Here's a little comparison to see the difference in power consumption between proof of work and proof of stake

Really hate people who ignore you over social media. If you don't want to hang then it's fine but don't post 8 times like you're oblivious to my message waiting to be answered

It can be frustrating/annoying. However, we shouldn’t lose sight of the fact that a fair chunk of the BigFooty community are well and truly in their “doddering” years. Sometimes, “oblivious” is a natural state.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good luck to all the parents who have kids that are receiving their university offers today!
My daughter got into medicine.

I wanted her to be a rocket scientist like me, but she’s preferred to take after her brain surgeon mother.

Im cool with that.

My daughter got into medicine.

I wanted her to be a rocket scientist like me, but she’s preferred to take after her brain surgeon mother.

Im cool with that.
Like straight into medicine? Or biomed? Either way holy s**t!!!!

he was very happy to see me this morning (rubbing his head on me and purring loadly)
it was cold this morning so he spent until around 10am in the tack room.
Happy 40th GB82. 👍🎂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back