Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

I was wrong about Ross . There you go, humble pie for me
Remember these PM you sent me

Seb Ross is slow and s**t

Your boy Ross last three touches have been spread over 40 mins and have been 2 kicks to Brisbane and an out of bounds. What do you see that I don't man.

I hope your gona get through this . Next time make sure you know what your talking about . Feigned knowledge will be found out . Go read some books then come back and join us

You Clown

Your boy Ross last three touches have been spread over 40 mins and have been 2 kicks to Brisbane and an out of bounds. What do you see that I don't man.

I hope your gona get through this . Next time make sure you know what your talking about . Feigned knowledge will be found out . Go read some books then come back and join us

You Clown

That's some pathetic s**t if true. To turn the support of a player into a personal attack for backing them in is just a weak thing to do.

You Clown
Must have hurt your feelings to bother to go back through those . I posted iz wrong what else you want

You Clown
What? Do people often send PM's like that? That's a bit out there!

Glad he's proving him wrong.

A Collingfilth mate of mine reckons he did his hammy at training. I'm hoping that's crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet you anything they win another flag under Clarko before we win our 2nd one

Rebuild or not. They'll do it. We won't. But you'll still defend it

I'm not defending anything champ.

If you want to live stuck in misery, that's your call.

Tissue?

Better still, go and follow another club because all you do is complain.

I'm not defending anything champ.

If you want to live stuck in misery, that's your call.

Tissue?

Better still, go and follow another club because all you do is complain.
Soaked in mediocrity old boy...

Good news is the next generation of saints supporters won't accept that crap. 6 years out of finals. No flag on 50 plus bloody years. 1 flag in over a century

You'll still be defending it

Thankfully you're in the minority

Soaked in mediocrity old boy...

Good news is the next generation of saints supporters won't accept that crap. 6 years out of finals. No flag on 50 plus bloody years. 1 flag in over a century

You'll still be defending it

Thankfully you're in the minority

Just because I don't throw my toys out of the cot like you do doesn't mean I accept mediocrity.

Why don't you step up and make a real contribution like some of us do instead of flinging s**t like a monkey at the local zoo.

Problem is that you somehow believe it's your life mission to hold the club to account, yet you do nothing but whinge and moan.

You are so obsessed with your opinions, made from watching on TV in Perth that you spend days on here arguing with anyone who'll listen.

And anyone who disagrees accept mediocrity? Lol.

Get a grip on reality son.

My kids are the next generation of supporters and I can assure you they show more intelligence than you do in these matters.

Go back to the first few pages and read my son's thoughts on the hawks.

Just because I don't throw my toys out of the cot like you do doesn't mean I accept mediocrity.

Why don't you step up and make a real contribution like some of us do instead of flinging s**t like a monkey at the local zoo.

Problem is that you somehow believe it's your life mission to hold the club to account, yet you do nothing but whinge and moan.

You are so obsessed with your opinions, made from watching on TV in Perth that you spend days on here arguing with anyone who'll listen.

And anyone who disagrees accept mediocrity? Lol.

Get a grip on reality son.

My kids are the next generation of supporters and I can assure you they show more intelligence than you do in these matters.

Go back to the first few pages and read my son's thoughts on the hawks.
Lol "get a grip on reality" whilst the previous next sentence literally is "make a real contribution like some of us do"

what contribution have you made?

This is gonna be gold jerry

Lol "get a grip on reality" whilst the previous next sentence literally is "make a real contribution like some of us do"

what contribution have you made?

This is gonna be gold jerry

You have no idea. And I wouldn't discuss it on here. Others do know, however.

But if it makes you feel better, believe what you want. No skin off my nose.

Just keep watching games on TV then tell us all what's wrong with the club.

You have no idea. And I wouldn't discuss it on here. Others do know, however.

But if it makes you feel better, believe what you want. No skin off my nose.

Just keep watching games on TV then tell us all what's wrong with the club.
Rofl

Response lives up to what I originally said "soaked in mediocrity"

1. Talk of maturity...

2. Find a way to continue your campaign against a player through use of absurd semantics. :rolleyes:
3. Come in to a thread with seemingly no purpose other than to be a condescending jerk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back