Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Doing the same thing over & over again expecting a change is a sure path to insanity.

I'm usually a pretty positive poster, but yesterday broke me. Absolutely broke me. Some may have seen a few tweets I've put out over the day today, & while people read them as 'negativity', I assure you they are borne of frustration & wanting for change.

I don't know what it is, but if I stay positive, I will go insane. I need to vent, I need to express my thoughts on what we need to do to reach the next level, & once we are there, to keep evolving. Never be satisfied - keep wanting to get better & continue to improve.

1) Overhaul the assistant coaching staff & development team.
2) Rejig the game plan - it's too taxing & too demanding, & gets cut apart by teams that run & kick.
3) Trade/draft in elite kicking skills, class & pace.
4) Keep evolving, move players on if we need to & don't be afraid to make change

With finals out of the equation, I'd like to see us make some bold moves - reward Lonie's elite VFL form with a gig in the midfield for the last 2 games, play Connellan instead of Mav Weller, bring Rice in & rotate him through the backline, play Marshall instead of Bruce.

To serve up that s**t in the first quarter of the most important game the club has seen in 6 yrs.... Wow... Just Abominable

I don't claim to have the answers, but instead of bottle it up or explode like others, I attempt to be rational & look for solutions.

If that makes me negative, get f***ed

Rors
1u2adj.jpg

Hi folks!
Like many others I was highly amused at the photos that appeared in the " Stephen Motlop trade" thread. I'd have loved to put one up myself, but have no clue as to how it's done:-( HELP!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hi folks!
Like many others I was highly amused at the photos that appeared in the " Stephen Motlop trade" thread. I'd have loved to put one up myself, but have no clue as to how it's done:-( HELP!

Yeh, took me a while to work it out when I first tried, not very obvious but it's very simple.

Just drag your photo into the comment textbox and when it uploads press 'Full Image' to add it in.

Not sure if there is another way but that is how I do it.

Two-thumbs-up__44.jpg

Edit: Just noticed there is also an 'Upload a File' button next to the 'Post Reply' button

Yeh, took me a while to work it out when I first tried, not very obvious but it's very simple.

Just drag your photo into the comment textbox and when it uploads press 'Full Image' to add it in.

Not sure if there is another way but that is how I do it.

View attachment 403916

Edit: Just noticed there is also an 'Upload a File' button next to the 'Post Reply' button

Thank you colleague!

We are dead set ****silly people, get rid of an elite running back man to replace him with a potential elite third tall on a million a year when we don't have an obvious replacement except Savage and he's probably gone too. Sometimes I wonder why I put myself following this club, we are better at shooting ourselves in the feet han running a football club. We should see if Sandringham want our AFL licence and we'll take over Trevor Barker Beach oval, we aren't up to it.

We should see what we can get for Billings and Gresham, see if we can trade them for Josh Kelly's boot studded. We win because we got Hawks pick in the draft we should get a premiership for our paperwork.
come on mate go have a tug and a frothie and go to sleep

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prolly too depressed to get it up...

Not depressed, pissed off. I have a dysfunctional relationship with the Sainters, they are like being married to some awful woman who keeps breaking your heart over and over. I now expect everything we do to turn to s**t even before we do it. Personally with our history the pessimistic view is probably the realists perspective.

come on mate go have a tug and a frothie and go to sleep
Good idea but the order is all wrong.
Have the frothie first, and while drinking it sit on your other hand until it falls asleep and goes numb. Then that numb hand makes it feel like somebody else is doing the tugging.
Then drift of to sleep:thumbsu:

Have to remember that he had personal issues before the GF last year, how much before I don't know.
But when there are a kids involved it takes a lot out of you, believe me, been there done that.
Once he has settled, found himself a new partner (if he hasnt already) things in his personal life should improve & so will his football.
Personal issues? Bloke was caught out cheating by his missus. His missus was shattered.

Fast forward a few months & his best mate JJ starts sleeping with his missus. Sure, that goes completely against the 'Bro Code' & JJ's a bit of a Dog (literally), but Stringer brought this completely on himself.

Personal issues? Bloke was caught out cheating by his missus. His missus was shattered.

Fast forward a few months & his best mate JJ starts sleeping with his missus. Sure, that goes completely against the 'Bro Code' & JJ's a bit of a Dog (literally), but Stringer brought this completely on himself.
It´s complicated there. One of them has to leave its as simple as that.

Exactly.

Stringer & Goldy are two peas in a pod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back