Game Day Rd 15 - Roos v Crows - Blundstone -1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has to go to Laird. He can't be allowed to do as he wants. I wouldn't mind Jed going to him. We still have a massive problem on the wings. Dawson particularly will likely go for 25 plus. This wasn't the game to drop Perez imo.

People forget quickly about how crap we are 😂

8 goal loss, but we'll win the second quarter.
iam pretty firmly entrenched in that line of thought, i used to love watching kayno play but he has regressed so much iam of the opinion if he is playing we aint winning as he is a barometer of how little depth we have, should have a list deep enough to sent him back to the magoos to rediscover what he brings, Mahonys another one that we completely devoided of any hint of confidence,

Someone has to go to Laird. He can't be allowed to do as he wants. I wouldn't mind Jed going to him. We still have a massive problem on the wings. Dawson particularly will likely go for 25 plus. This wasn't the game to drop Perez imo.
anyone got the starting lineup or is it still from the squad?

glad to see boner back, would love to see a good run of uninterupted games for the rest of the season, also like seeing curtis up the gorund more taking advantage of his more rounded game, leave taylor deeper to exploit his overhead attributed and hopefully can get a few shots on goal/

backline still looks pretty exposed to me, a debuton, a horribly out of form player. reckon bonar will be interchanged into that line pretty quick.

death GIF

Laird is a bit of a butcher. Just slams it on the boot. Dawson is the one to tag, he's the type of the player we let rack up 40 from the back flank.

Only nourishment I want today is Jacko copping a Gatorade shower.

Now cue the dude with his dog and cat and Flying High references.
as in tradition...
welcome back my friends (after a little bit of R&R)
Coach Emeritus Scamper
Resized_IMG951321.jpeg

and
Coach Sissy Rose:
Resized_20210507_204521.jpeg

both say the following:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any more on the Tex dodgy calf ?
Adam Kelly ( their footy manager) said he made it through training yesterday and they’re confident he’ll play. But they’re testing again this morning and they took an extra emergency, so not sure how confident they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back