Game Day Rd9 St Kilda v Geelong Sat 14th May 2022 @ Colonial 435 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints on their fast deck wont be easy.

Need to be at our best and get it in fast.

If ever working both ways is important, its gonna be here.

SDK v King is the mouthwatering clash - but its gonna be determined by the MF controlling the ball delivery.

8 point game really.

Bewd out will make MOC, Atkins and Zuthrie all the more important.

Stanley needs to be good Stanley too. Need Blitz to chop out SDK when needed

GO Catters

Last edited:
Saints on their fast deck wont be easy.

Need to be at our best and get it in fast.

If ever working both ways is important, its gonna be here.

SDK v King is the mouthwatering clash - but its gonna be determined by the MF controlling the ball delivery.

8 point game really.

Bewd out will make MOC, Atkins and Zuthrie all the more important.

Stanley needs to be good Stanley too. Need Blitz to chop out SDK when needed

GO Catters

It’s up to our midfielders to put pressure on up the field to help out SDK.

Another game where the midfield is crucial. Really keen to see how Knevitt goes again.

We are both bottom half of the top 8 teams. The winner will get an edge in trying to push for top 4 and you need to win these to make that grade. I’m keen to find out how we fare.

Dangerfield is due for a game.

If Rhys can nullify, big help to our mids
Danger, Stewart, Duncan, Hawk need big games.
Would not be surprised to see Sel bring a big ballistic intent.
Cmon catters

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Surely the social media team missed a trick by using Cameron instead of SDK

Pressure would probably be too direct for the young fella. He's starting to get talked up in the media and he's about to get matched up against a much more experienced player who he doesn't have a height advantage over. Carries risk

This will be a interesting test of the new game style. Not sure what to think. Can't call it
Do you think we will go with our new game style or will there be a reverting back to chip chip control. We took saints game away from then two years ago in QLD when we controlled it. I don’t mind the horses for courses approach.. because we are not that fast to play kamikaze all game/all season.
Yet I do want intent to move it quickly when there are obvious opportunities to do so. It’s a mindset thing for me..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The oldest team in history are going at L/W/L/W/L/W so we will be old and slow this week to keep the W.L.W.L.W going, saints by 22 points
Somehow, we really struggle to back up after win.

Is Jez a flat tracker for the cats? Big games against kangaroos and no coach giants. Quiet one against Dockers in between! Let’s see against a potential finalist!

Kicked 6 against Collingwood in the come from behind win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back