RDFNL 2019 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read my post have no idea ask the coach (Skip ) had been away two years by that time.
Yeah I did read your post, you are basically saying that everything was great when you and Dean were there and whoever was left after that is responsible for what’s happened since. I was just asking if you knew where the players went as you seem to follow and claim to know a lot about different football leagues I thought you might have some knowledge on the topic?

Last edited:
Yeah I did read your post, you are basically saying that everything was great when you and Dean were there and whoever was left after that is responsible for what’s happened since. I was just asking if you knew where the players went as you seem to follow and claim to know a lot about different football leagues I thought you might have some knowledge on the topic?
Players have gone to a number of different comps from where o can see they are playing

Mate you on weed this was aimed at being positive wont happen unless ! in other words lets get it started
and what’s this got to do with buying anything you must be on the pipe mate or the bourbon pew talk about negative.
All that aside I’m pointing out what can be done any takers on having a discussion on this and setting out how this can be achieved happy to get it started for any one Intrested.
Can also tell you the club administrators spent less than adleast 4 other clubs that year the following year wasn’t there due to family illness but know they where not spending crazy money.

Cmon Dave, don’t be like that. Only asked a simple question......

So what your saying is ‘you’ got the place rocking and then when ‘you’ left it started heading south?
Nice pat on your own back there Dave! Like it ..... hehe

Patrick Mahoney. Been the best player for mine in the two games so far.

I doubt it mate. All were long term injuries.

Not quite all long term from what I’m hearing Auck.

A couple of lads (mid, talls) will go close this week but will be available for selection next week if the Pies can do the job this weekend.

Pies playing a fantastic brand atm.

It’s been a good finals series.
Bring on the weekend.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Patrick Mahoney. Been the best player for mine in the two games so far.

I doubt it mate. All were long term injuries.

Lovely lad Paddy and each time Ive dropped in this year he's performed admirably.
Take at least one punt at the selection table I say, and be willing to own it if it falls short, but take stock that you had a go.
Who knows if/when the next opportunity to compete for a shot at a senior level GF will present next.

I still spew that Josh Fraser never played the heartbreaking 2007 prelim but was "ok should we win thru" ... FFS the Pies woulda done the same to Port the following week as Geelong did with or without Port that year.

Lovely lad Paddy and each time Ive dropped in this year he's performed admirably.
Take at least one punt at the selection table I say, and be willing to own it if it falls short, but take stock that you had a go.
Who knows if/when the next opportunity to compete for a shot at a senior level GF will present next.

I still spew that Josh Fraser never played the heartbreaking 2007 prelim but was "ok should we win thru" ... FFS the Pies woulda done the same to Port the following week as Geelong did with or without Port that year.
What are you doing in relation to coaching next year Big Fella?

What are you doing in relation to coaching next year Big Fella?
Not 100% sure yet, am enjoying what I'm doing in the NAB League so if services are still wanted I'm more than willing if not I'll find something to do as I'd go nuts without it ha ha!!!

Cmon Dave, don’t be like that. Only asked a simple question......

So what your saying is ‘you’ got the place rocking and then when ‘you’ left it started heading south?
Nice pat on your own back there Dave! Like it ..... hehe
What I was saying was the place thanks to some planning and lots of hard work by the club in all areas got it rocking and no they played in a prelim the next year so what happen after that not sure. But why not yeah I will take a pat on the back if your offering 😎😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I was saying was the place thanks to some planning and lots of hard work by the club in all areas got it rocking and no they played in a prelim the next year so what happen after that not sure. But why not yeah I will take a pat on the back if your offering 😎😜
The planning couldn’t have been that great if all the players left Dave.............oh but that’s right, you don’t know where they went 🤷🏼‍♂️

Who wins the Bowen Tonight?
Can Jensen win with 9 games?
Does Perri win on the back of kicking multiple bags?
Does yet another Midfielder win the award?

My Smokey is Caruana who I thought had a great season albeit Jenson will steal votes off him early and got injured late in the year.

Who wins the Bowen Tonight?
Can Jensen win with 9 games?
Does Perri win on the back of kicking multiple bags?
Does yet another Midfielder win the award?

My Smokey is Caruana who I thought had a great season albeit Jenson will steal votes off him early and got injured late in the year.

Jensen from K Murphy

Anyone know if Jensen has been invited? If so is he attending? I wish I was there, this has gotta be better drama than any reality TV show could hope to generate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. H. Ross
2. M. Jensen
3. M. Perri.

Jensen has to go close.
He’s not at count.
HQ might’ve had to massage the votes so he don’t get up.

1. H. Ross
2. M. Jensen
3. M. Perri.

Jensen has to go close.
He’s not at count.
HQ might’ve had to massage the votes so he don’t get up.

Actually I’m gonna change, if Cooke won it two years ago, then Perri wins this one easily surely. Still think fwds in this league bully the bottom 5 clubs but history shows they poll votes.

Perri
Jensen
Caruana

The planning couldn’t have been that great if all the players left Dave.............oh but that’s right, you don’t know where they went 🤷🏼‍♂️
While bashing Dave is one of the favourite sports for most bigfooty users. He does put his head in the way a lot, to be fair he left and the club over a year before the players. Broadford were only a dropped chest mark in the goal square away from being in a grand final. Again over a year after he left. Just go back to bashing him for the Romsey stuff😎

Decent start to the night by the Sharks at the medal count, Matty Jinkins wins the 19’s medal and Dean Halliwell wins the ressies medal. This season is starting to really look like a Rupo haters nightmare.

Go Sharks

Your really looking stupid here just say what your thinking we all know what your thoughts are and your wrong but if you had any balls ask those that where actually involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back