No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe the club is not willing to give him a 3 year deal. We have a Vic player who wants to be loyal to us and so we try to short change him. After giving Mookay a 4 year deal.
Is there anyone who still thinks our list management is doing a good job? Still have a number of good young players not signed up heading towards the end of the year when you would want them tucked away already.
I cant say that Reid has done a super job as of yet.
Why havent CEY, Lynch and Crouch been signed up yet?

Pretty hard to blame Reid for Mackay's deal.

Why is there only 1 club in the league with less than 10 players unsigned? Because list management isn't just "Here. Sign."

Contracts don't expire for another 3 months - let's see where we are at finals time.

I imagine he's just doing what Tyson Goldsack did last year. Started negotiating with us and Port so Collingwood would give him the extra year on his deal.

I think they will offer a 3 year deal. 2 years guaranteed with a 3rd as an option.

Pretty hard to blame Reid for Mackay's deal.

Why is there only 1 club in the league with less than 10 players unsigned? Because list management isn't just "Here. Sign."

Contracts don't expire for another 3 months - let's see where we are at finals time.
There are a number on each list who wont be at the club the following year. The young talent you want to keep you sign up as early as you can. The closer it get to the end of the year the more interest the player gets from other clubs.
If the club want to retain Crouch for instance, what benefit is there to wait until now before getting him signed up? And if you really think he is a long term prospect why wouldnt you give him a longer term contract?

I cant believe the club is not willing to give him a 3 year deal. We have a Vic player who wants to be loyal to us and so we try to short change him. After giving Mookay a 4 year deal.
Is there anyone who still thinks our list management is doing a good job? Still have a number of good young players not signed up heading towards the end of the year when you would want them tucked away already.
I cant say that Reid has done a super job as of yet.
Why havent CEY, Lynch and Crouch been signed up yet?

Did i miss where this was originally reported or is it just another BS rumour that has been spread?

I'm not sure the stupidity in giving Mackay a four year deal should be reasoned to give Lynch a three year deal. His form this season has been ok but nowhere near good enough for us to be locked in for three
Let's give him some incentive. 1 year for every kick he can lace out this week.

To anyone who thinks the guy whp paid $10,000 on a 'wasted' billboard.

Guess what, he would have received almost $50,000 in advertising and marketing over the past week.

Best $10K spent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess what, he would have received almost $50,000 in advertising and marketing over the past week.

Best $10K spent.

Yeah it's a pretty clever move for the bloke

Best $10K spent.

Exactly what I've been saying about it. Amazing some people can't see that. What's your usual interaction with a billboard? If you're like me, you glance at it when you're driving, and forget about it 3 seconds later. This one however has people stopping to take photos of it and they're then proceeding to plaster it all over the internet.

Exactly what I've been saying about it. Amazing some people can't see that. What's your usual interaction with a billboard? If you're like me, you glance at it when you're driving, and forget about it 3 seconds later. This one however has people stopping to take photos of it and they're then proceeding to plaster it all over the internet.

Forget the location of the billboard. He had got his business and brand in a major news paper and people talking about his store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back